Thursday, July 19, 2012

Certifect Dogs 5 22 month supply Adverse effects - won't be using this again

Certifect for Dogs 5-22 lbs 3 month supply
Certifect for Dogs 5-22 lbs 3 month supply Read more...

  • Ticks start to die within 6 hours of application
  • Still has the flea protection you have come to expect from Frontline Plus
  • A full month of tick-killing efficiently.
  • Ticks will detach from an infested dog
  • FOR DOGS ONLY

  • DANGEROUS product I don't understand these reviews. Read the reviews for Certifect for Dogs 4588 lbs 6 month supply to get true stories about this toxic substance. First of all the smell practically knocks you out when you apply it. And there's a LOT of product in the vial for a toysized dog. At my vet's suggestion I used this on my 6pound Pomeranian and he's been lethargic for 19 hours. He can't raise his hind legs enough to scratch himself. Yesterday he ate twice as much as usual and I think this is because Certifect messes with blood sugar levels. I called my vet and she said if he's still like this in 24 hours to bring him in. I'm really worried my 19month old pup is acting like a 15yearold grandpa. I washed it off my dog will never use this poison again.
    works well I give 4 starts bc I think the instructions should advise you to attempt to hold your dog very still for about 5 minutes after application.
    Better than frontline! We live on a few acres surrounded by woods on one side and corn/soybean fields on the other. Fleas are such a nuisance here! We were using frontline which was helping but 3 weeks after treatment the fleas were reattaching to my dogs and it wasn't safe to add more topical for another 710 days. I was so fed up so I asked my vet if there was anything else I could use and she suggested Certifect. We started using it 2 months ago and haven't seen a flee since! My neighbor is still having flee issues and has decided to Switch to this product too. If you live in an area with a flea epidemic I highly recommend this product.
    Adverse effects won't be using this again Within 24 hours of using this on my 15 pound Poms 12 yr old male and 6 yr old female both dogs were having trouble walking going up and down stairs and maintaining balance. Both were not eating and very lethargic. On the advice of my vet both were bathed with Dawn soap. 6 hours later my female was doing a little better but still stumbling on stairs my older male dog was still having trouble walking. Took them to the vet and both got a steroid injection. 4 days later both are doing well. I've called Merial to make an adverse effects report. The tech I talked to said the hadn't heard of this type of reaction but they'll are refund the purchase price when I send them the remaining vials.
    Good Stuff We inherited a dumped dog and took to him to the vet to get him checked out. We were concerned about his fleas and tics which virtually filled each ear and the doc put this stuff on him. We made sure the kids did not pet him for 4 hours. The next day all of his tics had dried up and fallen off and we have not seen a flea or tic since. I would highly recommend this product. Our dog is 20 pounds.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45 to 88-Pound Dogs, 6 Applicators Flea and Tick Free My dog is a Chow mix and very furry. Ticks are impossible to find under her two layered coat until it's too late. At first I tried cheaper brands. They work on ticks but do nothing for fleas. Then my vet recommended ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 5-22 lbs 6 month supply Certifect not recommended Caution the packaging will tell you that the drug can cause lethargy. I have an 8 pound dog that is 1.75 years old. He has used Frontline Plus since I first took him to the vet after bringing him home. Frontline ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 23-44lbs 3 month supply Do NOT use Certifect on your dog! I purchased Certifect on the recommendation of my vet at our appointment in March. I applied it in April with no major issues aside from the AWFUL medicinal smell. I applied the next dose on Saturday ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 45-88 lbs 3 month supply Nauseous Strong Smell We stopped using Frontline on this particular dog two years ago since it did not work for her It did on the other dog.We switched to Comfortis worked for her made other dog sick.However lately we've noticed more ticks than usual still not a ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 89-132 lbs 3 month supply it works it works provided it all stays on the dog. make sure to hold your dog still so that it doesn't shake for at least 5 minutes ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment