Monday, July 2, 2012

Adams 24OZ Flea Tick Spray Seems to work

24OZ Flea/Tick Spray
24OZ Flea/Tick Spray Read more...

  • Provides up to seven months of protection
  • Leaves no lingering odor
  • Kills fleas and ticks, flea eggs and larvae, roaches, ants and other insects

  • Seems to work I bought this when my two cats got an infestation. I gave them capstar and then Frontline the next day. I used this product to spray down the places they like to hang out in and on as well as carpeting and furniture. I also washed all rugs bedding blankets ets. Now it is 3 weeks later and the cats are again having a reinfestation but I did not see any fleas on the areas I had used this spray on.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Adams Plus Flea & Tick Mist with IGR, 32 oz Put to the test and very surprised by the results!  
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses finally something that does what it says been down the road with flea and tick collars. Most seem to work when they are new. After the first month it's down hill all the way. Also after having problems with another brand and was looking for something that was vet ...Read the full

    • Adams Plus Yard Spray, 32 oz Bug Free Backyards I purchased this since Cutter stopped making their Bug Free Backyard spray. Permethrin is my choice for a repellant where the kids are. As a Doctor I feel very confident in the ingredients and will continue to use it. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment