Friday, July 13, 2012

Certifect Dogs 23 44 month supply Made my dog sick

Certifect for Dogs 23-44 lbs 6 month supply
Certifect for Dogs 23-44 lbs 6 month supply Read more...

  • A full month of tick-killing efficiently.
  • Ticks start to die within 6 hours of application
  • FOR DOGS ONLY
  • Still has the Flea protection you have come to expect from Frontline Plus
  • Ticks will detach from an infested dog

  • Made my dog sick I bought three doses so I tried it on my 23 pound mixed breed terrier for three months. Each month she didn't act like herself for three days. She was jittery had loose stools and the product was very oily on her coat. It finally turned to a white powder but it took until the third day for the oil to disappear. I followed the directions exactly. I have been using Frontline products for nine years but will not use Certifect again.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Certifect for Dogs 23-44lbs 3 month supply Do NOT use Certifect on your dog! I purchased Certifect on the recommendation of my vet at our appointment in March. I applied it in April with no major issues aside from the AWFUL medicinal smell. I applied the next dose on Saturday ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 45-88 lbs 6 month supply It works at a small price I have read a lot of negative reviews about Certifect but my Vet who is a close friend told me that it really is the strongest and best product on the market for stopping Ticks.As Tick season is so bad this year our ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 5-22 lbs 3 month supply Better than frontline! We live on a few acres surrounded by woods on one side and corn/soybean fields on the other. Fleas are such a nuisance here! We were using frontline which was helping but 3 weeks after treatment the fleas were reattaching to my dogs and it ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 5-22 lbs 6 month supply Certifect not recommended Caution the packaging will tell you that the drug can cause lethargy. I have an 8 pound dog that is 1.75 years old. He has used Frontline Plus since I first took him to the vet after bringing him home. Frontline ...Read the full

    • Certifect for Dogs 89-132 lbs 6 month supply ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment