Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bayer Advantix 4 Month Drops Extra kill the flea but my dog is sick

Bayer K9 Advantix II Blue 4-Month Flea & Tick Drops for Extra Large Dogs, 55+ lbs.
Bayer K9 Advantix II Blue 4-Month Flea & Tick Drops for Extra Large Dogs, 55+ lbs. Read more...

  • Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing
  • One treatment prevents further flea infestation for at least four weeks
  • Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae

  • So far so good but So far so good I guess. It's day 3 well tonight makes it the third day and she still itches but not as much. So I'd say I will continue to use her flea powder. I will keep and eye on her and see how it does and try to come back and edit my review.
    Flea treatment I bought this product for 3 of my dogs. They are all 3 different weight. The smallest one with a lot of hair seemed to work so far been 2 weeks. For my middle dog she is itching a lot still but i dont see any fleas it could be an allergy from the treatment. For my biggest dog is the same as my middle dog. I gave it 4 stars as it seems to work better than any of the other products.
    Advantix Customer Service Rocks! Fleas have been really bad in FL this year. Our 90 lb lab mix had them bad and we tried several other cheaper products with no success. We are a 1 income family and have to watch ever penny so I was reluctant to spend so much moneybut nothing else worked so we ordered a 4 pack of Advantix II.The first application worked amazingly well! Within a few hours the fleas were dying and the next day he was flea free. We then treated the house as well with sprays and foggers. But 3 weeks later we saw more fleas and treated him again. The second application only seemed to work for a week and the 3rd and 4th seemed to have no affect at all. I was very disappointed my dog was still miserable and infested with fleas and I was out $50.I called Bayer/Advantix customer service explained the situation and they offered to send me another 4 pack at no extra chargeall I had to do was fax them proof of purchase.
    THIS STUFF WORKS !!! I bought this Bayer k9 Advantix just over a month ago and I must say this stuff WORKS !!! I live in a rural area of town next to a large grass pasture that is loaded with ticks. Everytime our Lab would wonder out into the high grass she would get attacked by ticks. Nothing seemed to work until a friend said Advantix works. Even though I was skeptical I gave it a try.
    On time Not much to say about this. The package came right on time and held the four month supply.
    Ticks Ew!! Tick season is upon us and here in the midwest this season is bad! My dog's vet mentioned tick season was bad this year but I didn't realize it until I found a tick on my dog. Keep in mind I live in Chicago. My dog doesn't go hiking anywhere. Crazy! Got this stuff and now he's fine. He has sensitive skin but this doesn't seem to affect his skin.
    This Product Works For My Doggies Since Frontline stopped working for my doggies I switched to Advantix II which does work. I hope the fleas in my region don't evolve immunity to this product as they appear to have to the Frontline. So far so good.
    Do not buy this product for tick control! Do not buy this if your looking for reliable tick control. I tried K9 Advantix II for two months on my dog. She is 59 pounds and I used the product for dogs +55 lbs. K9 Advantix II does NOT work. Just three days after applying closely following the directions several ticks were found on/in my dog. She now has anaplasmosis similar to Lymes disease and I can't help but wonder if this product had performed as advertised if it would have been avoided. Very disappointed and will never purchase this again.
    Really works I have used this product now for a second season. I know it works on my 2 dogs so I would recommend it.
    kill the flea but my dog is sick I don't normally write product review especially bad reviews. However this product seems to get rides of flea but my 95 lb yellow lab got sick using it. the first time he vomited and the third time he stop eating and looks sick and tired. I won't be using the remaining does and already ordered Frontline Plus to see if that is better for my dog.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment