Saturday, July 14, 2012

Virbac Preventic Collar 25 Inch 2 Pack Works but dont get wet!

Virbac Preventic Tick Dog Collar, 25-Inch, 2-Pack
Virbac Preventic Tick Dog Collar, 25-Inch, 2-Pack Read more...

  • Only collar recommended by veterinarians that detaches and kills ticks
  • Effective against ticks within 24-hour
  • Kills and prevents attachment of ticks for 3-month

  • Works but dont get wet! These collars work great and help prevent and repel ticks. My only gripe is that as soon as they get wet they are trash. The collars might be fine for a basic indoor sometimes outdoor animal but I walk my dogs in the woods regularly and it's unavoidable to not get wet. If they figured out a way to make these collars water resistant they would get 5 stars.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs 2 Collars Where has this been all my life! In the past I have tried Flea and Tick collars with the same results most people get they simply never work. I live in Miami FL which is tick season 365 days a year. Usually the ticks are at a manageable level ...Read the full

    • Preventic Tick Collar 25" for Dogs Over 60lbs - Pack of 2 The only and I mean only product that actually works! I live in Westchester county NY where the incidence of Lyme disease is extraordinarily high. The woods near me are absolutely loaded with ticks especially in the fall and spring. Even ...Read the full

    • Preventic Tick Collar 18" for Dogs Under 60lbs - Pack of 2 Old Stuff The problem I have with buying thru Amazon is I was sent OLD Preventic it expires 01/2011 wich is less then 3 months you do the math if I start using one on10/2009 to 12/2011 the second one will expire before its time next time I ...Read the full

    • Virbac Preventic 25 inch Tick Collar for Dogs over 60 lbs Tick Prevention Started using this product a year ago after battling brown dog tick infestation of both my dog and home. After eradicating all ticks I have used this product on my Yorkie with complete success. I would strongly recommend this product to all dog ...Read the full

    • 6-PACK Preventic Tick Collar 25" this will help your tick problem To my shock my 4 pomeranians had over 20 ticks on each of them!!! The ticks had invaded our entire house. My dogs are primary inside dogs and even share our bed. We live on the coast in florida where i ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment