Sunday, July 15, 2012

Merial Frontline Plus 132 Pound 12 Pack Great customer service

Merial Frontline Plus for Dogs, 89 to 132-Pound, 12-Pack
Merial Frontline Plus for Dogs, 89 to 132-Pound, 12-Pack Read more...

  • Safe for pregnant and lactating queens
  • Kills all stages of fleas
  • Effective for ticks and lice
  • Kills 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours
  • Easy to apply

  • Not worth the price I didn't read the reviews and if I had I would not have purchased the product. I was expecting individual predosed applicators not a syringe with minimal doses.
    Excellent for small dogs I have two Shit zu's dogs. One of them has very sensitive skin and had before thicks while using another product. Since I started using this my dogs are good to enjoy the outside and no fleas or thicks. Also the one with sensitive skin and allegies have no bad reaction to the product. I am very please with the results.
    Hasn't worked in several years! I have used this product for years ever since it first came out on the market. It used to work wonderfully for my dogs even with frequent bathing. Over time it seems to have lost its effectiveness and not just with my own animals.
    Works as good as any flea medicinekills a few but not all Why is it so hard to find something that actually works? They all pretty much do the same thing kill some fleas while others survive. It seems like a very over priced thing flea medication in general since it only works somewhat. But better than a total infestation so we buy it anyway.
    Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 0 to 22Pound Dogs and Puppies 6Pack I love the ease of use to protect my dog from ticks and fleas. I asl like the fact it is a 6 pack.
    Has always worked for us We live in the woods in Western Missouri where flees and ticks abound. We've been using Frontline Plus for over a decade on our 4 Labs and have never seen a flee. The Brown Dog Tick is very common here and we see them all the time but never gorging on one of the dogs.
    Okay Frontline I've bought this brand from the vet before and noticed an improvement in my dog. So I've been putting off buying it again since its pricy. I had to recently give in and buy it because my dog is itching like crazy. Well its been a few days and he's still itching like crazy. This is the first time I've bought Frontline online and its the first time that it doesn't seem to be working!!! I have a smaller dog usually one drop does the job. I've put 3 drops now since it isn't having an effect. I dont know if this stuff is old and the ingredients aren't active. I'm really disappointed! Save your money.
    FLEA BATH BEFORE USE VET. TOLD ME I DIDN'T NEED TO GIVE MY DOG A FLEA BATH BEFORE USE BECAUSE HE ONLY HAD A FEW FLEAS.
    Great customer service I recently purchased a 6unit package of Frontline Plus from Bargain 123. Three of the pipets had ruptured in transit which was no fault of Bargain 123. I explained the situation to Bargain 123 and they promptly provided a return authorization and processed credit to my Visa account. I would have given Bargain 123 a 5star rating if the package arrived as expected still I was very pleased with the customer service provided and will definately consider doing business with this vendor in the future.
    Exactly what I ordered Received my 6 mos supply for my 2 dogs and the product came as described. For those of you saying watch out my advice is make sure you buy it from amazon when you are looking at the sellers.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses finally something that does what it says been down the road with flea and tick collars. Most seem to work when they are new. After the first month it's down hill all the way. Also after having problems with another brand and was looking for something that was vet ...Read the full

    • Frontline Plus Value Kit for Dogs 1-22 lbs., 6 Month Supply Read The Description Single Six Dose Container The price is right and the shipping was quick. I thought when I first opened it up where are the other 5 doses? Well further checking and reading the description made it all understandable. Like others before me I ...Read the full

    • Frontline Plus For Dogs 89-132 Lb, 6 Pk Great Product Great shipped quick. Came quickly packaged very nicely with no problems. I was very pleased with this purchase and so were my cats. ...Read the full

    • 12 Month Supply Frontline Plus Kit for Dogs up to 22 Pounds USA / EPA 3 6 A Very happy with the product read negative reviews with skepticism I am always cost conscious but not at the expense of getting a quality product.So I did a bit of research. Anyone claiming that this product is not approved in the USA is ...Read the full

    • Frontline Cat Plus 3 Pack Same Product Great Price! Saw the previous comment so not sure if it was an isolated case but I've been purchasing this from Amazon for quite some time and it's been working as advertised! No fleas on both my catsand without the high price ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment