Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bayer Advantage Blue 6 Month Control NO GOOD ANYMORE


Bayer Advantage II Blue 6-Month Flea Control for Dogs 55+ lbs.
  • Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing
  • One treatment prevents further flea infestation for at least four weeks
  • Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae
  • Very good It was between Advantage II and Frontline Plus I decided to go with the Advantage because Bayer puts out a number of very good products besides aspirin. Advantage II does just as good a job as Frontline. I'm pleased so is Gertie the dog.
    no fleas 'round here The product simply does what it claims and does it well. The fleas are gone and stay gone. The shipping was incredibly fast and the price was about on par with other websites. I'm a happy customer that will be purchasing this again.
    COMPLETELY WORTHLESS PRODUCT. BUY ADVANTIX! I actually ordered Advantix but received Advantage II. Being that I was desperate I went ahead and tried it. Nothing. It actually says for severe cases to reapply after 7 days so I did. I also continued to treat my home and yard during this time. Still nothing. This product is no better than the $3 stuff you buy at the Dollar store. Take my advice and don't waste your money.
    Good flea control We are professional breeders and we formerly used flea and tick control products. One of our animals received severe chemical burns for a Hartz branded product and we switched to this product. It works well and the addition of the IGR makes this an even better product. Just remember that a separate tick control product will be necessary if ticks are a problem in your region of the country.
    Advantage II better than Frontline! I started using the Advantage II for extra large dogs after finding that frontline no longer worked for my animals! I have 2 St Bernards.
    Advantage II One of my dogs has an allergic reaction to fleas and other parasites. Advantage II is the only medication I have found that is effective in controlling fleas mites ticks etc. This is a very effective medication. I ordered it online and received the product 4 days later very prompt shipment! There were no problems with this order or this vendor.
    NO GOOD ANYMORE I've bought advantage ever since it came out. I have two boxers and when one dies I replace it. My last male lived 15 years. This stuff use to work great.The last batch I bought I sent back because it didn't work and I called Bayer and asked where to buy it and bought the next box from their recommended supplier just to make sure I was getting the real thing although I don't know if they are making fakes of this or not. Bayer assured me that it did NOT expire and old boxes were just as good as the current boxes.This stuff use to kill fleas on my dogs for up to three months. Now it doesn't kill fleas for even a week. It kills some but not all.I don't care what they say. They've changed it and it's not any good anymore.I'm going to try Capstar generic next. I live in Texas where the fleas never die outside.
    advantage The product is what it is where ever you get it from. I compared prices and this was the best I could find. I promptly received my order and the packaging was good. Nice place to order from.
    K9 Advantage I'm concerned that product names are too similar. How do I know I am getting the product I want and not a generic or foreign brand? I thought I was ordering K9 Advantix and I received Advantage II.
    advantage Bayer Advantage II Flea Control works GREAT! I have 6 dogs and find that they all respond well to the application and have not problems with fleas at all.


    Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing.One treatment prevents further flea infestation for at least four weeks.Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae. Biting fleas are more than just a nuisance for your dog. Left unchecked, they can cause serious disorders such as flea allergy dermatitis, secondary skin infections, tapeworms, and even anemia. This topical flea treatment lets you stop fleas before they become a problem. Used just once a month, it begins working in minutes, killing 98 to 100 percent of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and 99 percent of flea larvae and eggs within 20 minutes. The dead fleas can't lay eggs, and the dead larvae and eggs can't hatch, breaking the flea's life cycle and halting the infestation in its tracks. Any new fleas your dog then encounters are killed within two hours, preventing re-infestation for as long as four weeks. In fact, Advantage II is so effective at breaking the flea's life cycle there's no need to treat your dog's environment. Applied before the start of flea season, it helps keep your dog from becoming infested in the first place. Used year-round, it prevents fleas from over-wintering in your home to feast on your dog next season. Gentle enough for puppies as young as seven weeks, Advantage II is water-resistant and continues to work while your dog swims or is bathed. The package includes six pre-measured doses for dogs 55+ pounds in easy-to-use applicator tubes. For safety, keep out of the reach of children, and read all warnings and instructions carefully.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment