Monday, March 26, 2012

Bayer Advantage Cats Under Lbs Advantage Knows Best


Bayer Advantage for Cats Under 9 Lbs.
  • Kills Fleas Quickly
  • Neatly and Safely Packed .
  • Each Treatment Lasts for 30 days, Four Treatments
  • Safe to use on Cats and Kittens Under 9 lbs
  • Fast Shipping and delivery
  • Doesn't work! Save your money and buy Frontline this stuff lasts about a week no where near a month. My cats are both allergic to fleas and this just doesn't cut it. Also tried Advantix for dogs under 20 lbs.
    Flea free! I have two cats one I just rescued and she was covered in the fleas. So of course that gave my other cat fleas what a mess. I used frontline that product did nothing! I used it for three months no change. I switched over to Advantage! I had just put this product on yesterday and today my cats are not scratching. This is a little gross I'm finding a bunch of dead fleas on their bed and my couch. I combed them more dead fleas fell off and I'm not finding a single live one. I am a very happy customer and my kitties are very happy as well.
    Advantage Knows Best This product compares to the other better products..but is inexpensive and works within a couple hours. I've witnessed fleas just dying and falling off Eww But good!! Thanks.
    best for getting rid of fleas!! We had one cat on this for 10 yrs without a flea problem which is great because fleas find me in a minute!! When we got 2 new kitties at the shelter the examining vet had treated them and included more Revolution which is supposed to kill all threats for them. In 2 wks I was being bitten by fleas and the cats were scratching! I switched them back to Advantage and immediately noticed the difference. Fleafree!! This stuff makes for a happy home no biting or scratching for the cats or me. Have never tried Frontline but don't need to.


    Kills Fleas Quickly.Neatly and Safely Packed ..Each Treatment Lasts for 30 days, Four Treatments.Safe to use on Cats and Kittens Under 9 lbs.Fast Shipping and delivery. Fleas don't stand a chance against Advantage flea treatment, the once-a-month topical flea solution that saves your cat from constant itching and scratching. Advantage stops fleas from biting in three to five minutes and starts killing them within an hour. Within 12 hours of initial application, 98 to 100 percent of all existing fleas on the pet are dead. The treatment works by killing fleas before they lay eggs, breaking their life cycle. Plus, because Advantage kills flea larvae within 20 minutes of contact, pet owners don't need to use an insect growth regulator. The product also inhibits larval development in a pet's surroundings by more than 99 percent.Advantage is water-resistant, so it continues to kill fleas even after a feline is shampooed or exposed to rain or sunlight. This particular formula is designed for cats or kittens eight weeks or older, and weighing less than 9 pounds. The gentle treatment has been proven in extensive domestic animal safety studies--so pet owners can use Advantage with confidence on young animals. To use, simply part the hair at the base of the cat's skull and apply a pre-measured dose from the easy-to-use applicator tube.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment