Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sentry Natural Defense Household 12 Ounce SMELLED AWFUL


Sentry Natural Defense Natural Household Spray, 12-Ounce
  • This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
  • Treat hard to reach areas in your home
  • Safe to use around children and pets
  • Flea and tick household spray
  • Kills fleas, ants, spiders and flour beetles
  • SMELLED AWFUL It smelled awful and it took a very long time for the smell to dissipate even though we took everything we could outside and left windows open. I researched it to see if it had in nasty chemicals in it and it doesn't.
    Love this stuff. I bought this originally because I thought our cats had fleas and wanted to spray around their areas. It's turned out to be a great all around product. It doesn't smell chemicaly aggravate my allergies or give me a headache like some sprays do and I feel comfortable spraying it in the kitchen or around the cats' feeding area where we had an ant problem. You can really control the direction of the spray and get into nooks and crannies easily. I even chased a big fly around and sprayed it dead. Normally would never be able to kill something like that. It's also good if bugs in general give you the heebie jeebies and you want to be able to kill them from a few feet away.
    Great for pest control without harsh chemicals This is a a great spray that is really effective. I feel safe using it because it has some natural ingredients and an orange smell rather than a harsh chemical one. It comes out in a nice stream so I can easily control where I spray it. It keeps the crawlies away and is good for ants. This is highly recommended. I would order it again.
    Can't get rid of orange chemical smell I used this on my shag rug to get rid of possible flea infestation. I left the rug outside when I sprayed it and for another 24 hrs thereafter. Brought it back in the house but the chemical orangy smell is so strong can't sit in the room. Worse. Can't find a way to get rid of the smell and the carpet is expensive. Also concerned that somehow it IS effecting my animalsafter all it is a chemical.


    This item is not for sale in Catalina Island.Treat hard to reach areas in your home.Safe to use around children and pets.Flea and tick household spray.Kills fleas, ants, spiders and flour beetles. Sentry Natural Defense Natural Household Spray, 12-ounce.


    Related Products
    • Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs and Puppies 40-Pound and Over The good and the ugly I'll note 3 things1The smell is quite intense at 1st. I recommend putting in on outside and taking the dog for a walk. Past the initial smell it's really quite pleasant and my wife started to call our dog our mobile room freshener.2The ugly ...Read the full

    • Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Puppies, 8-Fluid Ounce Thank GOD for these ingredients! All of the sudden we had a tick problem. We live in S Florida in a well landscaped community. We've lived here for five years and we've found one tick on our Boxer who goes on runs with us and goes to the dog park. We have used ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Household Powder, 10-Ounce intense cloud I really do believe this product is very effective in keeping rugs free of fleas for many many months5 stars but it has such an intense cloud of fine smoke like powder that rises up onto everything while you are applying it . ...Read the full

    • Sentry Natural Defense Flea Shampoo Dog 16-Ounce Smells like a baked ham but works great I started using Natural Defense Flea Shampoo on my 12 yr. old dachshund. He has fatty tumors growths on various parts of his body so I don't use toxic chemicals on him. This shampoo makes his coat shine without drying out ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment