Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bayer Advantage Purple 6 Month Control Love this!!


Bayer Advantage II Purple 6-Month Flea Control for Cats 9+ lbs.
  • One treatment prevents further flea infestation for at least four weeks
  • Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae
  • Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing
  • Flea control This is some of the best stuff you can buy. It was a really good price. I will be buying more soon.
    Bayer Advantage II We are using this product for a while now. The product controls fleas etc. very effective when used as instructed. My cats however do not like to smell it and are running off as soon as it is applied on them. We recommend this product although the price is quite high.
    Hands down the best way to control fleas on your cat. I have had to deal with fleas all my life that is until I discovered Frontline and now Advantage. Having a cat in the house has always been a normal way of life for me. Having fleas in the house was just a normal thing that I had to live with. But when I discovered these products my life is now flea free. Of the two products Advantage seems to work better and last longer up to 6 weeks.
    Love this!! I have never been a big fan of the pricetags on some of these flea medications but I am so glad I looked into Advantage II! This was a firsttime purchase on Amazon and it was such a simple easy experience. Shipping was fast no problems with the expiration dates. I wasn't sure what to expect but all of the reviews REALLY helped in my decision. We had a minor flea issue after moving and I thought I'd give this a shot. We have two cats and a Miniature Pinscher. Gave all of them a Capstar pill and applied this after 4 or 5 hours. Haven't seen them scratch since! There was no unpleasant odor and once it dried no greasy nasty residue.
    Good Stuff! We've used this product for several years now. It was recommended by a very prominent veterinarian friend of ours and it works great. Expensive but good! Dont mess around with other stuff. Just get 'r done.
    Advantage II Advantage has always worked well for my cats and is easy to use. The product was received in a timely manner with no damage.
    Easy and works This products is easy to apply if applied as directed and seems to work well. We have not had a problem with any fleas or ticks since using the Advantage.
    Wow! I had tried Brand X several times and had no results. Took a shot with Advantage and after one month I still haven't seen a live kicking blood sucking flea on either critter. I'm a believer and have another order in the Amazon queue just in case I forget the name.
    Great product! Very fast working. Initial treatment for 1 of 3 cats was at vet. We checked next day with a flea comb and found no fleasdead or alive. Odd that at least one house cat had fleas. Vet reccomended multiple treatments of all cats 3 weeks apart. Apply on back of head about an inch below ears so they cant lick. Separate fur in a line and slowly apply then close fur back up. Also sprayed entire house with stuff from vet. Took 3 cans.
    disapointed very greasy I read countless positive reviews some of which even said this product did NOT leave greasy spots on their pets and this is completely untrue. I applied advantage II to both of my cats one long and one shorthaired and they STILL have greasy medication covering a large patch of fur. Frontline never did this. I'm very disappointed that this product did not absorb into the skin as promised.


    One treatment prevents further flea infestation for at least four weeks.Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae.Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing. Rid your home of pesky fleas with Advantage II, a fast-working, month-long flea control for your pet. Kills fleas, eggs and larvae. Killing fleas quickly is important, as it prevents them from laying eggs and helps reduce the risk of secondary problems, such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms. Advantage II stops biting fleas in less than 5 minutes, over 99 percent of flea larvae within 20 minutes, at least 98 percent of fleas within 12 hours, and 100 percent of chewing lice in just 1 week. Each application of waterproof Advantage II keeps your cat free of fleas for a full month. Flea bites can cause discomfort for your pet, lead to skin infections and allergic skin reactions causing irritation, and can even transmit other disease-causing organisms. Safe for all cats 8 weeks or older that weigh 9+ pounds. Includes a 6-month supply.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment