Friday, March 16, 2012

Safari Flea Comb Double Teeth Excellent design


Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth
  • Suited for all breeds of dogs
  • Unique, double row design
  • Ideal to use after flea powders or shampoos
  • Helps detect fleas or dry, flaky skin in the early stages
  • Recommended by professional groomers
  • 4/5 Stars Works quite well on my short haired dog and so so on my long haired cat. minus one star for not working quite as well on my cat. some of the previous reviews say how you have to act really fast to get the fleas before they jump but its not that bad. it adds a bit of excitement to it anyway.
    Durability lacking Purchased this to DEflea my miniature snowser. The comb metal bristles bent easily in the dog hair. The product is built quite cheap. I would not recommend.
    Good comb The comb works well and my rabbit is happy to lay down for a combing with it. The metal teeth don't feel to harsh on my skin and I don't get any adverse reaction from Roger. I only give this comb four stars because I didn't notice it help with the removal of fleas. I noticed a few fleas that came to the top of his fur that I was able to pick off but the comb itself does not really remove or catch the fleas. Over all a very nice comb.
    Safari Flea Comb I bought this for my long haired cat who has fleas and alot of fur got caught in place of the fleas and with 'doublerow's the fleas would get caught between and wouldn't realize their stuck in there. I would recommend the 'Hartz' Flea comb as the best I've tried so far. Catchs tons of fleas and has a nice sturdy goodgrip handle. I would give this comb only a '3'star rating. May do better on a shortfur cat but wouldn't recommend for longhaired turns into more of a brush.
    Works as designed. Wife and dog walk in the woods. A lot.Even at this time of the year Jan 2012 we still get tics in Alabama.Springers have thick fur and before these little guys get a chance to set one run thru her coat with this comb picks them all up.We do a monthly Front Line treatment but it never hurts to augment your efforts.Would highly recommend and for the price hard to beat.
    Does the job! I bought this comb because during the summer it's tick season in Hawaii. Our dogs don't have fleas but when you see one tick there's always families all over the place. This comb worked well on my Rotts coat without hurting him or damaging his skin. Because of their undercoat we had to brush him thoroughly first and then sprayed him with Frontline. Then we used the comb to rid him of any leftover critters. Lightweight comb that's easy to clean.
    STUPID DESIGNcan't clean out the dirt that get caught between the comb's rows The title says it all. Fleas and flea dirt and probably flea eggs too gets caught between the rows of teeth and there's no way to clean it. gross. Running it under water won't work. I don't want the comb sitting around my house. Trying to decide if it's worth it to try and return.
    Excellent design The two rows of teeth really work well in combing out fleas and loose fur. The handle also made it easy to hold.
    great helper with the shampoo and flea medication I just received safari flea comb with double row of teeth I am 100% happy that it really cleaned the fleas out of my cats fur. Yesterday my cat had an Oatmeal & Aloe Vera bath in the morning to relieve the allergies and itching from flea bites and I had used Revolution flea treatment to rid the fleas. Today I took a large bowl with very warm soapy water paper towels and tooth picks I combed the cat and at first I got about 14 fleas stuck in the comb every time I swish the comb in the water solution i wipe off the comb with the paper towel. when I finished I counted a total of over 50 fleas dead in the bowl of water. clean the comb with a tooth pick to get any stubborn dead fleas out and dried the comb. this took an hour of patients. The comb really does the job and then some. My cat is feeling better and enjoys being combed. He is going to get another Oatmeal & Aloe bathe revolution is water proof once it is dried The apartment got treated for the vermin and we all got relief from the bites.The Safari flea comb should be renamed the FLEAMINATOR.Florida is the battleoftheflea state.
    Flea Comb This comb is fantastic I am a first time large dog owner and the fleas are driving my dog and me crazy! I am allergic and covered with flea bites the comb helped me get rid of loads of fleas from the dog and although I'm still fighting the fleas I highly recommend the comb as part of getting relief for the dog.


    Suited for all breeds of dogs.Unique, double row design.Ideal to use after flea powders or shampoos.Helps detect fleas or dry, flaky skin in the early stages.Recommended by professional groomers. The Safari Flea Comb is specifically designed with two rows of closely spaced teeth to effectively remove fleas and nits from your pet's coat. Also great for lifting out dust and debris.


    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Brewers Yeast Tablets with Garlic, 1000-Count My dog is so much happier. This year we have had a severe flea problem and even frontline wasn't working. On top of that my dog is allergic to fleas. She had bald spots her skin was dried out from all the chemical treatments I was using to ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment