Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vets Best Natural Formula Spray


Vets Best Natural Formula Flea & Tick Home Spray
  • Kills flea eggs.
  • Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract was carefully formulated to kill fleas and ticks naturally and safely.
  • Fresh, natural scent.
  • Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact, with botanical extracts.

  • Kills flea eggs..Unique blend of peppermint oil and clove oil extract was carefully formulated to kill fleas and ticks naturally and safely..Fresh, natural scent..Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact, with botanical extracts...


    Related Products
    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment