Monday, March 5, 2012

Certifect Dogs 45 88 month supply Horrible smell


Certifect for Dogs 45-88 lbs 6 month supply
  • Ticks start to die within 6 hours of application
  • A full month of tick-killing efficiently.
  • Ticks will detach from an infested dog
  • Still has the Flea protection you have come to expect from Frontline Plus
  • FOR DOGS ONLY
  • Strong odor upset dog I purchased this item today from the vet since my dog has been getting Tics and frontline does not appear to be working. I put it on as directed and it has left a strong odor. I put it on my dog 3 hours ago and the toxic smell has permeated my entire house. My dog is usually happy energetic wags tail playful etc. Since I put it on he has followed me around the house only sleeping. The box says a side effect can be lethargic. this product has encouraged me to finally seek natural products i buy organic non pesticide products for myself why not for my dog. I would not recommend this product.
    Horrible smell I just got this for my dog because we have such a terrible tick problem but after putting it on my dog I could not even be in the same room with her. The smell is absolutely sickening. What on earth have they put in this thing? It makes me worry what kind of chemical I have just subjected my dog to.
    Only topical that is effective for ticks I've tried frontline plus K9 advantix Vector and the preventic collars. The collars and certifect are the only ones that work on ticks. I do not double up on products and follow the directions to the letter.


    Ticks start to die within 6 hours of application.A full month of tick-killing efficiently..Ticks will detach from an infested dog.Still has the Flea protection you have come to expect from Frontline Plus.FOR DOGS ONLY. Certifect is NEW from the makers of Frontline. Certifect has the same proven flea protection and now has the tick killing power by adding a small dose of amitraz.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment