Saturday, March 10, 2012

EVOLV Natural Flea Tick Control Does not work at all!


EVOLV All Natural Flea & Tick Control 16oz
  • Kills Fleas, Eggs and Larvae on Contact.
  • This Cedar Oil is totally safe for humans and animals. Safe for Newborn Puppies, Kitten and Nursing Mothers.
  • Safe for Children and the Environment
  • Does not work at all! My cats had a mild flea problem.I purchased this product and sprayed my cats and every surface that I could find.The fleas never left and the only good thing was that my house smelled like cedar for a few days.
    It works! Evolv arrived very quickly and has worked all summer without having 1 flea tick or bug problem for my little Chihuahua. I love knowing she's protected without the constant use of a toxin.I hope it's soon more readily available in stores. Great stuff.
    This worked! There is a strain of fleas that has become resistant to topical flea applications Frontline etc. I applied EVOLV on both cat and dog and after a thorough vacuuming of the house and washing of pet bedding followed by EVOLV spraying we eliminated an emerging flea problem. Amazingly both cat and dog appeared to not mind the Cedar odor which is fragrant to humans. This is expensive but safer and cheaper than a flea bomb.


    Kills Fleas, Eggs and Larvae on Contact..This Cedar Oil is totally safe for humans and animals. Safe for Newborn Puppies, Kitten and Nursing Mothers..Safe for Children and the Environment. Easy Spray ApplicationEVOLV comes in a ready-to-use trigger sprayer that is safe for everyday use.1.Rub your hand in the opposite direction of the coat.2.Mist the hide.3.Cover the body, legs, tail, belly, and armpits.4.Dispense into hands to rub on animal's ears and face.5.Spray liberally once a week, depending on activity level and outdoor environment.Start guarding your pets against pests today, with nature as your ally. Spray EVOLV liberally on your animals to ensure instant death to all parasites, as well as the eggs and larvae.EVOLV is a repellent and contact kill product, but if fleas and ticks are still a problem after treating the animals, that indicates an infestation and you must treat the home (and lawn if applicable) to eliminate the problem.


    Related Products
    • Brewers Yeast Tablets with Garlic, 1000-Count My dog is so much happier. This year we have had a severe flea problem and even frontline wasn't working. On top of that my dog is allergic to fleas. She had bald spots her skin was dried out from all the chemical treatments I was using to ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment