Saturday, March 17, 2012

Merial 500ml Frontline Spray 500ML Frontline spray


Merial Frontline Spray 500ML
  • Convenient and fast-acting
  • Waterproof
  • Kills 98-100% of fleas in 24 hours
  • Economical choice for small dogs & cats
  • Kills ticks in 48 hours
  • Don't Mess Around Get Revolution Instead I do a lot of foster work with stray and feral cats. They almost always have fleas. I usually use Frontline Plus the gel you put on the back of the cat's neck but this time I bought a bottle of Frontline Spray.1 I treated a 6 month old kitten with Frontline Spray according to directions on the bottle. 1 week later she still has fleas all over her and has spread them to my adult cat. I retreated her AGAIN. She still has fleas.2 Unlike Revolution or Frontline Plus which is dummy proof just squeeze all of it on the cat's neck you have to guessimate how much of the spray to squirt on the kitten according to body weight. I worry I'm either using too much and poisoning the cat or not enough and not doing anything for the fleas.3 The smell of the spray is incredibly noxious at first especially in a closed space like my bathroom.4 The cats hated being soaked and rubbed with smelly wet chemicals. They also hate the hissing sound of the spray bottle. The spray needs to be applied ALL OVER the cat's body and they won't sit still for it.The bottom line Don't buy the spray. Use Revolution selamectin instead. It's easy to apply you don't have to worry about dosage and it's good at killing fleas as well as other parasites which Frontline can't do. Frontline products are not as effective lately.
    Frontline spray We have used Frontline in the spray for quite some time but could not get it any longer thru Pet Meds. Thank goodness Amazon had it!! It is more economical for us since we have a lot of dogs and cats!!!Please keep it available.
    Awesome!!! nothing more to say. Fleas die on the spot. within 1.5 seconds they cease to move. Ticks will take a little longer but they also cease to move within a while.
    Frontline is no longer effective I have used Frontline for years and been thrilled with how well it workedbut no longer. I spent the summer battling fleas so bad that my carpets everything were infested and me and my two dogs miserable. I just could not believe that the problem might be the Frontline.But apparently it was. So at the end of July I broke down and purchased Advantage for one of my dogs and K9Advantix for the other. Problem solved.It might be that I had used it for so long that it just became ineffective. Or perhaps the formula has been changed. Whatever the case jockeying between the Advantage and K9Advantix seems to be working and I have no plans to try Frontline again.
    great value
    Good Alternative I'm glad to find this product. The Frontline Plus Top Spot has quit working my French Bulldog has fleas returning within 2 weeks of treatment. And yes I do abide by all of their recommendations and it still does not work as before.So being able to use this spray when needed and at a better price is very helpful.
    frontline spray FRONTLINE SPRAY is the best product ever I have use to control fleas ticks and any other desease. On my two Schnauzer I apply like 6 times and last until the next bath about 45 days. It should last longer even after the bath but I repeat the dosage.
    Awsome Product Product was as discribed on the site and was the same size as discribed Also fast shipment and was packed well for fast and safe delivery.I sure hope the seller keeps this product in stock I will be ordering it often .
    Off Label Use I was told my my veterinarian to use Frontline on my llama that was having an issue with mites. It worked great.
    It works!!! I have tried other products with same resultdid NOT work.I was here on amazon one day and saw front line thought it was expensive enough to call it liquid gold in my household Well i used it on the kitties and saw fleas hanging dead off hair.I love this stuff.If you want something that works first time this product does.It does have a strong smell at first but it fades away pretty quick.It is also safe to use on kittens but i spray the front line on paper towel andwipe the kittens instead of spraying them.


    Convenient and fast-acting.Waterproof.Kills 98-100% of fleas in 24 hours.Economical choice for small dogs & cats.Kills ticks in 48 hours..


    Related Products
    • Frontline Spray 500mL Frontline Spray not what it used to be. When Frontline Spray was first brought out several years ago it was the most expensive product of it's kind on the market that I knew of. But that didn't matter. It worked and it worked extremely well. The smell was mild and ...Read the full

    • Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for 45- to 88-Pound Dogs and Puppies, 6 Month Flea and Tick Free My dog is a Chow mix and very furry. Ticks are impossible to find under her two layered coat until it's too late. At first I tried cheaper brands. They work on ticks but do nothing for fleas. Then my vet recommended ...Read the full

    • Frontline Dog Flea Relief Spray 500ml Bottle best flea spray made You can spray your animals and forget about it for 3 months. It lasts through baths. I live in the deep woods and have 5 dogs. This product works! ...Read the full

    • Frontline Spray 250ml great for small dogs This stuff lasts forever if being used on a small dog like my chihuahua. My last bottle lasted 3 years. Much less expensive than the individual use tubes and just as effective. ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment