Monday, April 16, 2012

Certifect Dogs 45 88 month supply The only product that has worked on our GSD in Florida

Certifect for Dogs 45-88 lbs 3 month supply
Certifect for Dogs 45-88 lbs 3 month supply Read more...

  • Still has the Flea protection you have come to expect from Frontline Plus
  • FOR DOGS ONLY
  • Ticks start to die within 6 hours of application
  • A full month of tick-killing efficiently.
  • Ticks will detach from an infested dog

  • Nauseous Strong Smell We stopped using Frontline on this particular dog two years ago since it did not work for her It did on the other dog.We switched to Comfortis worked for her made other dog sick.However lately we've noticed more ticks than usual still not a lot but concerning so when I went to the vets yesterday we purchased this product Certifect.We put it on last night roughly 6 p.m. Awful AWFUL SMELL! Like an industrial cleaner gone horribly wrong.Today you can still smell it strongly over 17 hours later. It is on the carpet the top of my bedthe dog that usually plays with my daughter stopped playing completely.Not sure what is going on but between the dog's lethargic and seemingly depressed state and the smell permeating through out the house something is not right. I would NOT suggest anyone purchase this product.Calling the product line number I got a person at the other end of the line that was very VERY ill prepared to answer questions or offer any suggestions or thoughts. I have the distinct feeling this is not due to the poor person having to answer the line but the lack of preparedness or care on the company's end.All I was told was that the company would note the lot number for their recordsWHAT?! How does that help our dog right now? Our household concerns regarding safety? Oh were told that it usually takes at least 24 hours for the smell on the dog to dissipate.Would not encourage anyone to purchase this product.UPDATE Dog had diarrhea for three days and very lethargic. Had to boil carrots rice and chicken to feed until her stool finally firmed up a bit. Never again. Also live in SW Florida where it is hard to fight fleas this is not worth it and again it didn't even work.
    The only product that has worked on our GSD in Florida We have tried everything this Winter in Florida all products which worked before did not work on the 'C' little ticks. Our Kennel Owner told us about Certifect. We bought it finally got rid of the ticks and no odor.Great product we are ordering another 3 mos supply.
    Miserable dog strong odor I purchased this item today from the vet since my dog has been getting Tics and frontline does not appear to be working. I put it on as directed and it has left a strong odor. I put it on my dog 3 hours ago and the toxic smell has permeated my entire house. My dog is usually happy energetic wags tail playful etc. Since I put it on he has followed me around the house only sleeping. The box says a side effect can be lethargic. this product has encouraged me to finally seek natural products i buy organic non pesticide products for myself why not for my dog. I would not recommend this product.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment