Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ultracide flea Tick Professional Control Product miracle cure

Ultracide-flea Tick Professional Pest Control Product
Ultracide-flea Tick Professional Pest Control Product Read more...

  • ? Ticks
  • KILLS: ? Active flea infestations and prevents infestations from developing
  • ? Prevents re-infestation of fleas for 7 months

  • True! True to its word this product works! We have looked and tried countless products to get rid of the fleas in our house but they have all worked only a few days but not Ultracideit seems to keep working. We are finally hopeful that our home and pets will have some relief.
    finally all dead omg finally! i think they are all dead now. for a minute i thought nothing would kill these fleas. they would bite me too and i had so many bites. the bottle ran out pretty quick though so we thought we had to buy more cus we didnt get to spray 100% of the house but it seemed like it worked instantaneously because i don't have any more bites at all. this product and frontline is really all you need.
    Fleas be gone! Worked great most fleas were gone upon use others were gone in a matter of a week. Consider square footage when you buy extra for cloth chairs etc.
    miracle cure I too suffered my first battle with fleas last year. It was at a time my dog was ready to give birth then I had 3 puppies and 2 dogs in the house. Needless to say the flea issue was crazy. I tried a few products many baths and soaps etc. Finally after giving all the dogs a bath..again capstar advantage and then spraying the house washing everything and vacuming everything the fleas were gone!!!!I unfortunately found some one the dogs the other day but I think that was from a walk in the woods so i'm buying more to prevent the infestation again. This is a must have if you have fleas.
    Just like the professionals use I had used all sorts of high dollar flea spray and bathing products on our dogs and and cats. This was last year. I never really got rid of the problem until it got cold outside and they died off. We had the professionals come in and treat our house this year. The first treatment took care of them for a month as they said it would. Then monthly they come in with ULTRACIDE. It works great!! The price they charge and this price is about the same. But the spray is awesome.
    Seems to work I was never infested completely with fleas. I noticed my cat had some was scratching a lot and my miniature pinsher would scratch occasionally. I bathed my dog gave both pets capstar put a flea treatment on their back between their shoulder blades and then used this product and sprayed the house. I have read that in order to get rid of fleas you have to attack them in all directions/ways. So I did just incase! This spray has a somewhat strong odor. But not so strong it was unbearable. I would simply do one room wait till the next day then do the next floor. I haven't noticed any fleas since I sprayed. It doesn't ruin the carpet or couches. No complaints and seems to work!Would recommend quickly shipped and packaged well.
    This stuff works! My vet sells and recommends this so we bought some. We paid a certain amount can't remember how much for a huge can. A little goes a long way and I liked how it was safe for our carpets non staining and our pets.
    I finally won the battle ! For the last 3 months I have invested about $150 in CRAP to rid my house of fleas! Everything prior to this spray FAILED Flea powder for carpet Salt on the Carpet setting off flea bombs vinegar in the dogs drinking water brewers yeast tablets w/ garlic Frontline for the dogs the bowl of water at night trick with the light over it spraying the lawn with crap from Home Depot. etc!!!!THIS SPRAY SAVED ME! I was actually the one getting eaten alive so this stuff was a blessing. I hope it lasts for more than a month. I plan on buying another can and spraying in about 68 weeks just for extra measure.Please note that I live in a 1500 sq foot house and I JUST had enough to do the house. This can will NOT treat anything bigger. If you have a flea problem get this spray. It has now been 2 days and I have only seen 2 fleas. normally I would have seen about 2030 .
    Astounding! No really! I had a flea infestation for 4 months! I had tried collars medicine for my cat from the vet & various house sprays with no change in the severity of the fleas. Then I purchased this spray. Yes it does seem like a pretty intense chemical but I accepted that I was looking for a pesticide. With some vacuuming and spraying the apartment I haven't seen a flea since! We covered about 300 square feet although the can states it covers about twice that. I can't recommend it more strongly. Amazing.
    I will buy this again when spring comes my dog has never had fleas until I dog sat for a friend i had the place exterminated and used this in addition I used 2 cans across my entire house 4 bd 3ba living room dining rm and 3 hallways 2300 square ft. I used the 1st and waited about 2 wks and used the 2nd can. Shipping was faster than I expected and it has been just about 6months and thank goodness no fleas. I will be ordering 2 more when spring arrives. I also vacuumed so much I had to replace 2 of them. But as long as those nasty little buggers are gone it was well worth it. I only gave it 4 stars only because I am not sure if it was the exterminator stuff or this stuff.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Zoecon Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray, 16 oz. AHHHHH RELIEF!! It's been one week since I used this product and NO FLEAS!I tried less expensive products available in local stores and they did not work for more than a day or two at best. Most likely because they did not kill the eggs or ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    • Fleago Natural Flea Control The only thing I use now AMAZING!!!! My unique situation was that my roommate who lives on the floor below me had a dog with a flea problem and had no desire to do anything about it. Apparently he couldn't feel the fleas but I could and so could the dog as I saw ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment