Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hartz UltraGuard Drops Puppies 16 30 Excellent

Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs & Puppies 16-30 Lbs
Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs & Puppies 16-30 Lbs Read more...

  • Package contains 3 monthly treatments
  • Kills mosquitoes, plus kills and prevents flea eggs
  • Do not use on cats or kittens
  • Use only on dogs over 12 weeks of age
  • Monthly treatment kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to 30 days

  • Death Juice This flea medicine almost killed my cat. It was terrible. Shaking foaming at the mouth. I'm sure it does kill fleas! Too many other choices.
    Lower than 1 star I used this product once before on my 7 1/2 year old. Almost instantly he had 2 to 3 ticks around his eyes. I was hoping it would be a cheaper version of Frontline or K9 Advantix but it worked as well as just putting water on my dog. I removed the ticks spent the money on Frontline and no more ticks for the rest of the year. I just adopted a dog from a farm where she ran outside freely. When I picked her up we picked 7 ticks off her. They said they put Frontline on her. When I was unpacking her stuff they used Hartzno wonder she was covered in ticks! I immediately applied Advantix.If you love your animals and really want to protect them against fleas ticks biting flies mosquitoes ectdon't use this product. It's a waste of time and money and a danger to your dog's health.
    PLEASE don't buy this product This product almost killed my 2.5 yr old 12 lb dog! Well within the guidelines on package Please please don't buy it. This $4 product ended up costing me over $800 in vet bills pain & suffering and almost my dog's life. Please talk to your vet they can help you find a safe alternative. If I could give it negative stars I would.
    HAIR FALLOUT FROM HARTZ ULTRAGUARD PLUS WE APPLIED HARTZ ULTRAGUARD PLUS TO MY SHEPPARD LAB AS DIRECTED ON THE BOX 3 DAYS AGO HIS HAIR ON TOP OF HIS BACK IS FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS RIGHT WHERE WE APPLIED THE SOLUTION AND THE AREA IS REAL GREASY LOOKING ALSO THAT WE CANT EVEN PET HIM STILL I WAS HAPPY TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT AT FIRST BECAUSE OF THE LOW COST COMPARED TO THE HIGHER COST ONES WELL THEY SAY YOU GET WHAT YA PAY FOR. SO TRUE! I WILL NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY EXPERIENCE SO THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE.
    Excellent My dog had a severe flea infestation. none of the top brands would kill nor repel the fleas. This along with rubbing her down with avon skin so softit repels fleas seems to have done the job. There were no allergic reactions to this medication whatsoever. Will buy again.
    Greasy streak I buy Hartz UltraGuard Plus because it works and is very inexpensive. My biggest complaint is that it leaves a greasy streak all the way down the back as you have to apply it from shoulders to tailbase. It takes over a week for it to disappear. But I have to say it works! I used Frontline the first year and my dog was exposed to Lynme. So much for the expensive stuff. If you can stand the streak for at least a week I would suggest you try this.
    Not so great This product has done absolutely nothing. I have used it for three months and have seen no change in flea count. My dog did not seem to have any negative reactions or behavior changes but based on results I would not recommend this product.
    DO NOT BUY THIS! I was using K9 Advantix on my puppy since she was 2 months old. I had never seen any fleas or ticks on her. Given the difference in price I bought Hartz Flea and Tick control. A week after I applied it I found ticks on her! Last night I was playing with her and saw this black dot on her paw and it was the disgusting little insect with his head already in place to get engorged. Please do not waste your money on this product! Advantix is much more expensive but it really DOES WORK.
    PERFECT ITEM SI LO USAS MENSUALMENTE PARA TU PERRITO LO DEJAS LIBRE DE CUALQUIER INSECTO INDESEADO. ME FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE BUEN PRECIO ENVIO RAPIDO VALE LA PENA.
    Hartz Products can kill you pet!!! I used Hartz for flea treatments on my dog for 2 months but they made him crazy! He would shake and run around like he was mad looking around as if he were being chased and like he was seeing things that weren't there. I looked into the product and was shocked to the core when I read up about the number of animals hurt or killed by this brand of pet product. I thought as it was being sold in a reputable pet store it was OK. The first time I thought it was not the product but when I used it a second time the same thing happened. It took my dog about 3 days to recover. I stopped using it there and then and have never bought another Hartz item.Do NOT buy this I changed to Frontline and have not had the same issues so far.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs 16-30 Lbs wasted money and hope I tried this product first as it was cheaper than Frontline.I was very disappointed as it left my poor pets constantly scratching.It doesn't do what it claims and I'd never use it again.Sorry ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Pro Drops for Dogs 31-60-Pound Great product great price Have been using Hartz flea and tick products for years and they work great! It's a lot easier to prevent fleas than to treat them once spotted so make sure to use the Hartz products with insect growth regulators?. I've tried prescription ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard One Spot for Cats Controls & Prevents Flea Eggs and Flea Larvae Now I'm not sure I should be supporting this company because I still have other questions about their product but most of the bad reviews here seem to be because of a misunderstanding of how the product works. I can't ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs 31-60 Lbs Worked well great price. There were a lot of crazy reviews about this product most written around 2006 or 2007. I've used this on our dog for years with no side effects.I haven't found a flea or tick since I started using this. I couldn't say the same for the ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats, Over 5-Pound Product Almost Killed My Cat! This product is POISONOUS to cats! Please DO NOT buy this product. Within a few hours of putting this on my cat EXACTLY as instructed by the box she began to have neurological symptoms such as twitching. She was literally drugged. She ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment