Monday, April 2, 2012

Sentry Natural Defense Household 10 Ounce Very effective and toxic free


Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Household Powder, 10-Ounce
  • Natural active ingredients
  • Flea and Tick Carpet Powder
  • Kills fleas and ticks on contact
  • Covers up to 2,000 square feet
  • Safe to use around your pets and your family when used as directed
  • Awful I bought a natural flea killer at a dog groomer that worked pretty good but wasn't enough for my entire apartment. I thought this was comparable but less expensive. I guess you get what you pay for!1. This is the worst smelling product. Smells like citronella which I think is horrible and overpowering. I can't wait to vacuum it up.2. The container arrived with the freshness seal removed and the container was only half full. What's up with that Amazon I've been ordering things for years and never had an issue?3. The powder is very fine. As I sprinkled it on the carpet there was a cloud of this through the room. I put on a mask to keep it out of my nose and mouth.After all this I sure hope it gets rid of the fleas that are coming into my place from the neighbors dogs.
    Same thing! I bought this bottle because I have used it before and found a good deal through Amazon. But just like the other review the bottle was missing almost 75% of its contents and the freshness seal had been pealed off. I will stick to buying it at my local pet store.
    Very effective and toxic free I use this product in my chicken coop and I can say for a fact it kills all mites we looked at them under the microscope.You may not care for the smell but it is amazingly effective and very safe.
    Smell is horrible! I just used this stuff could barely leave it on the carpet for an hour and I've spent the last couple of hours trying to get the smell out of the house. It's incredibly strong smelling to the point of making your eyes water. It's November I can't open windows so my next step was to sprinkle baking soda all over the carpet to hopefully absorb some of the smell. I will never buy this crap again.
    Where did the rest of the product go? I received this stuff in a timely manner. To much dismay the security seal was removed and at least 75% of the product was gone. It wasn't much of a loss because what was left did not rid any of the fleas. Would not recommend and would not buy again. Also do not use if you have moderate to severe allergies because it highly agitated mine and my dogs /.
    intense cloud I really do believe this product is very effective in keeping rugs free of fleas for many many months5 stars but it has such an intense cloud of fine smoke like powder that rises up onto everything while you are applying it . Choke Wheeze. 2 stars Very strong but nice herbal smell 4 stars But stays around at that intensity for days2 stars I haven't found a better alternative to the poison chemicals though so this is what I will buy.=3 1/2 stars I do this dusting only once a year at most so that is good. I purchased this product for the first time when my local natural food store carried pet products other than food. This time I had to order it . My cats are really happy they never are tormented by fleas. Organic fresh meat lots of pristine land to hunt and no flea problem. Vet says super healthy paradise cats with no flea signs. I hear of many animals getting cancer these days so you have to wonder about the poisons animals are exposed to. I have never used poison flea drops or powders on my cats and when I comb them to check I almost never find any fleas at all.


    Natural active ingredients.Flea and Tick Carpet Powder.Kills fleas and ticks on contact.Covers up to 2,000 square feet.Safe to use around your pets and your family when used as directed..


    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Sentry Natural Defense Natural Household Spray, 12-Ounce Love this stuff. I bought this originally because I thought our cats had fleas and wanted to spray around their areas. It's turned out to be a great all around product. It doesn't smell chemicaly aggravate my allergies or give me a headache ...Read the full

    • Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs and Puppies 40-Pound and Over The good and the ugly I'll note 3 things1The smell is quite intense at 1st. I recommend putting in on outside and taking the dog for a walk. Past the initial smell it's really quite pleasant and my wife started to call our dog our mobile room freshener.2The ugly ...Read the full

    • Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs and Puppies, 8-Fluid Ounce Thank GOD for these ingredients! All of the sudden we had a tick problem. We live in S Florida in a well landscaped community. We've lived here for five years and we've found one tick on our Boxer who goes on runs with us and goes to the dog park. We have used ...Read the full

    • Sentry Natural Defense Flea Shampoo Dog 16-Ounce Smells like a baked ham but works great I started using Natural Defense Flea Shampoo on my 12 yr. old dachshund. He has fatty tumors growths on various parts of his body so I don't use toxic chemicals on him. This shampoo makes his coat shine without drying out ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment