Monday, April 9, 2012

Virbac Knockout Room Fogger ounce Wonderful product

Virbac Knockout Room Fogger 6 ounce
Virbac Knockout Room Fogger 6 ounce Read more...

  • 6 oz
  • treats 6,000 cubic feet

  • It works don't listen to the other reviews This product works great along with proper Flea treatment for all your pets. Read the directions and put the correct amount of foggers in your house or apartment and continue to protect your animals The Fogger does not stop fleas from jumping on your pets outdoors but kills any that come inside for a visit. If you love your Dogs Cats Rabbits. the treat the house.
    Disappointing waste of time money and effort I bought this because it specifically targets fleas. It costs more even at Amazon than I normally spend on foggers. It didn't work very well at all. We were getting bitten while we were cleaning up from setting off the foggers. A fruit fly even survive them. We may be bitten a little less frequently than before but I'm still getting them in the kids' diapers and clothes. I have to get more foggers and try again. With a newborn and a wild two year old the work to do this and clean up from it is nearly impossible and the chemicals however safe manufacturers say they are cannot be good for small kids and pets. I really resent having to expose them to more so soon.
    This really works!! I bought 3 of these for the house and they worked great! Only had to leave the house for about 3 hours and now fleas are gone.
    Wonderful product We have rental property that was abandoned and when we went in to inspect OMG the worst flea infestation I have ever seen. A relative bombed the house 2 times with another product with no success. I bought the Knockout from Amazon and there is not a living flea in this house. Don't waste you money with anything else.
    Not For Cluttered Areas This 'fogger' if not effective because it works more like a mist than a fogger. So just like you won't get wet if you are under a patio and the weather is misting the mist from this product will not reach under boxes shelves tables or furniture. The manufacturer calls it an aerosol. Knockout is sprayed into the air and mists down. If the mist contacts the flea it kills it. But if the flea is under something it survives. So if you have a large open area with few items you might be ok. But if you have a cluttered area it is not effective.I used 4 cans in a standard 2 car southern California garage used for storage not parking cars. It is relatively well sealed. When I opened up after three hours and walked in wearing white socks fleas jumped on. That night I put a light bulb just above a shallow clear container half full of soapy dish soap. When I returned in the morning there were at least 20 adult fleas floating. The results were the same the next night.I found the Raid Fumigator to be far more effective. I put four cans in the garage and when I entered after 3 hours my socks were clear. That night I put a light bulb over a soap dish and did not get any fleas in the dish the next morning.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Virbac Knockout ES Area Treatment, 16 oz. Yup it works Our apartment has thick wall to wall carpeting and it became infested with fleas last summer from our 2 cats awful!! Fleas are the WORST! By that time the cats had both been given Frontline which stops any new infestation but the carpeting was thick ...Read the full

    • Knockout Area Treatment (14 oz) This product works I have a dog and no matter what I did to try to prevent it my house would become infested with fleas. I didn't want to give him too much in the way of strong chemicals but I did use Advantage and similar products which ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Virbac Yard Spray Concentrate 16 oz The best! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yard spray. Granted its not the highly toxic stuff you can get at the home stores that kill 100 types of insects and such but I don't really want to overly pollute my yard either! This was recommended by my ...Read the full

    • Virbac KnockOut E.S. Area Treatment 16 oz Only thing that worked I had fleas in my home for about a month and a half. I used flea bombs once a week for about 4 weeks. I vacuumed and mopped and vacuumed and still had fleas. I was at my wits end I could not get rid of them. My children always had flea ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment