Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our Pets ecoPure Natural Spray Love it!

Our Pets ecoPure Natural Flea & Tick Spray
Our Pets ecoPure Natural Flea & Tick Spray Read more...

  • No toxic poisons
  • Interrupts neurotransmitters
  • Made from botanical extracts
  • All natural

  • Kills 'em Dead! Works like a charm. Spray it on the tick and it's dead with in a min. Spray it on the dog before a hike helps repel the ticks. Spray it on after a hike and brush them out grabs the ticks and kills them too. The smell isn't too hippyish. It smells more like cloves then anything.
    dissapointed I have tried so many natural flea remedies that just are not working. but I am persevering hoping it will I have spent too much money to give up.
    Let your dog eat the money it might help more don't really This was an absolute waste of money thank goodness it was cheap. It didn't prevent fleas when I sprayed it on the dogs before we went outside and it didn't kill the fleas afterward. I would literally see a flea in their fur saturate the area with the spray and I could practically hear the flea going Weeee! Bath time! I'm pretty sure I could have come closer to getting rid of the fleas if I had just let the dogs eat a $5 bill. Doesn't sound like it would do much you say? Exactly. Neither did this. Oh and the smell is ridiculously gross. I'll never eat cloves again.
    Love it! My dog has a long list of allergies and this is the only product that gives me peace of mind that she will not get fleas and does not make her sick. I use this along with the ecoPure flea and tick collar she has never had fleas and once I starting using both we noticed a huge change in the amount of ticks.
    We Love This Stuff! My dog Roxy is allergic to all those toxic flea and tick prevent products. Aside from thatits all poison. I work in a dog store and we sell this. We sell out routinely. I sell this because I use it and KNOW it works well. We even tested it on my boss dog. There was tick embeded and she sprayed it. The tick actually dropped dead. It smells like cloves and you do hape to apply it often. Thats a small price for soemthing that works so great. We have dog owners bring their dogs in with fleaslet them off leash and then ask me my dog has fleasdo you have anything? Well yeahbut now that your dog is in MY dogs bedshe has fleas now too. Honestly..we were infested in this town last yearwith fleas. We also live in the highest ranked tick populated area. I spray my dog every morning before going to work and so farIve not had ANY problem. I did not like the collar at all honestly. The shampoo gets rid of anything they may havebeautifully and is very gentle. The spray keeps them all off her. She has severe allergies so this was a last resort. This stuff is amazing.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Brewers Yeast Tablets with Garlic, 1000-Count My dog is so much happier. This year we have had a severe flea problem and even frontline wasn't working. On top of that my dog is allergic to fleas. She had bald spots her skin was dried out from all the chemical treatments I was using to ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Spray, 8 oz Incredible flea killer! I have a hairless Chinese Crested but somehow he's managed to get a flea infestation. Since all he has is thin peach fuzz it's kind of repulsive to see fleas by the dozens crawling on his skin in plain view. And ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • ecoPure Flea and Tick Collar No bugs on my cat. This is a great alternative to chemical flea and tick collars. My cat is outdoors most of the day and I have not found any evidence of fleas or ticks on her since I have been using this product. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment