Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Skip Flea Shampoo Coconut Berry 18 Ounce STAY AWAY! my indoor cat of 9yrs got horroble rash fur fell out

Skip-Flea and Tick Shampoo Cat Coconut Berry 18-Ounce
Skip-Flea and Tick Shampoo Cat Coconut Berry 18-Ounce Read more...

  • Flea & tick shampoo
  • Kills fleas
  • Kills ticks
  • Cat shampoo
  • Coconut berry scent

  • STAY AWAY! my indoor cat of 9yrs got horroble rash fur fell out two days after use my cat's fur started falling out in clumps and she got HORRIBLE open skin wounds all over her I advise you stay away. As far as flea control she still had fleas on her after use. Terrible sad experience.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment