Friday, April 20, 2012

Virbac Preventic Tick Collar 25 Inch Cheaper then the stores and works great!

Virbac Preventic Tick Dog Collar, 25-Inch
Virbac Preventic Tick Dog Collar, 25-Inch Read more...

  • Only collar recommended by veterinarians that detaches and kills ticks
  • Effective against ticks within 24-hour
  • Kills and prevents attachment of ticks for 3-month

  • Cheaper then the stores and works great! This collar works like magic our dog was gettin eaten alive by ticks until we got this collar. Afterwards there has not been a tick on him.
    works good We live in Hawaii which is perfect climate for ticks. My 2 rotts have been tick free since using these collars. Thank God! They work great and FIT their large necks.
    Great product! My tick magnet dog has not had a tick since I found out about this collar. A vet strongly suggested that the ingredients in this collar were the best and only things that really repel and kill ticks. He said that the ingredients in the popular topical flea and tick products were best for fleas NOT ticks.My only problem is that I put the collar on late in the year here in New England and although it is still warmer than usual now I'm wondering if possibly the heavy tick season is ending and coinciding with me putting the collar on. Regardless I will definitely get a new one once the heavy spring tick season begins.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Preventic Collar - 18" Very Effective! Here in Florida the ticks seem to have built up an immunity to most of the prevention measures on the market but this product is very effective. It is the only collar we have found that does not cause problems for our ...Read the full

    • Preventic Collar For Dogs - Contains 9.0% Amitraz Really works I have 3 dogs and we had a major problem with ticks. I tried every product on the market when my vet told me about Preventic. They haven't had any ticks at all since I started using Preventic 2 years ago. ...Read the full

    • 2 PACK Preventic Tick Collar 18" for Dogs up to 60 Lbs Old Stuff The problem I have with buying thru Amazon is I was sent OLD Preventic it expires 01/2011 wich is less then 3 months you do the math if I start using one on10/2009 to 12/2011 the second one will expire before its time next time I ...Read the full

    • Preventic Tick Collar for Dogs, 18'' ...Read the full

    • Bayer K9 Advantix II Red 4-Month Flea & Tick Drops for Large Dogs, 21-55 lbs. This stuff works great! I was skeptical to buy this type of protection after being horribly disappointed in Frontline a couple years ago. I live in the country on a heavily wooded lot and my pug and cat were coming in every day with several ticks so I decided to ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment