Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sergeants 18 Ounce Skip Flea Shampoo Cotton sergeant's shampoo

Sergeant's 18-Ounce Skip-Flea and Tick Shampoo Dog Clean Cotton
Sergeant's 18-Ounce Skip-Flea and Tick Shampoo Dog Clean Cotton Read more...

  • Kills ticks that may carry lyme disease
  • Flea and tick dog shampoo
  • Ph balanced for pets coat
  • Clean cotton scent
  • Kills fleas and ticks for 10 days

  • Harmful product I have a yellow lab. At first this product smelled good and the hair of my dog was smooth after shampooing and drying. However later the same day my dog started having tons of bumps all over her entire body. Those bumps were so big that they made hair hair stand up. It has never happened to my dog before when using other brands of shampoo. I felt terrible of using this product on my dog. It took over a week to get rid of all these bumps and they left some dry spots with scabs. Perhaps my dog is allergy to this product however I will never use Sergeant's SkipFlea and Tick Shampoo again. There must be some toxic ingredients in this product that harm animals.
    Best. Dog. Shampoo. Ever. With all due respect to the lady whose lab is allergic this is the best dog shampoo ever for my dog. I tried a cheaper brand for awhile and it never seemed to hold its clean and that other stuff wasn't as longlasting at flea and tick control. Sergeant's on the other hand keeps my dog's fur soft and fluffy and smelling good for a week minimum and flea control seems to last longer than that. In short this is the best dog shampoo ever. I tried other brands and learned my lesson. From now on it's Sergeant's for my dog or nothing at all.
    Great Flea Killing Product Just a good product that does exactly what it says. Kills fleas and ticks.
    sergeant's shampoo I like tis for the small amount you have to use and the amount of lather. It also goes along way on a very large dog. Rinses easy and does a good job with tics. Tics that do get on the dog don't last very long.
    WORKS GREAT!!! Been using this product on our dog for 8 years. Lathers up better than any other shampoo we have used. Smells nice and our dog has never had fleas. We also use another product for flea prevention. Highly recommend.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment