Thursday, April 12, 2012

Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue WORKS WELL

Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats
Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Read more...

  • Should be given orally no more often than once per day
  • Please read all label information on delivery
  • For cats and dogs 2 to 25 pounds
  • Oral tablet for controlling adult fleas in cats and dogs
  • Active ingredient is Nitenpyram, which interferes with normal nerve transmission and kills fleas

  • Capstar Flea pills I was very happy with Novartis Flea Treatment. I plan to purchase more in the future.I used it both on our cats and dogs.
    I can see those tiny suckers falling off. And that is all I need to know. We rescued a stray dog gave him a Capstar to kill the fleas he was sure to have and well enough they started dropping right after the magic dog scratching madly 30 minutes postCapstar started working.So now I have a flealess freshly vaccinated exstray dog and I'm good to use my top spot of choice.
    excellent
    It worked I like that the pills are small making it easier to hide. One dose each worked for my mini doxies. My apartment is hard wood floors but hallway is carpet and outdoors not treated. I am glad they do not itch as much when they walk in now.
    Worked WONDERS! I always wondered if there was a flea pill floating around so glad I found Capstar! Gave one to each of our two cats and Miniature Pinscher. They went crazy scratching for about 3045 minutes. I combed through them and found a few dead fleas on each and gave the Miniature Pinscher a bath. After 4 or 5 hours I applied Advantage II also bought from Amazon to all three and have not had problems since! I love this one because it is for both cats and dogs. Saved me a lot of $$ considering Petco was selling them individually for cats and dogs MUCH more for less pills.
    Capstar available the way I like it I love that this product is available like this. I recently went to my local store that sold me one at a time and was capitalizing on the price. Now I can save some money and have the product on hand for my best friend.
    safe reliable flea control option easy to give in food. safer than other products my neighbor who is a vet tech recommended Capstar years ago and we've been using it on our 7 cats ever since.
    WORKS WELL This product is perfect for my cat and small dog. I just stick it in a small piece of cheese and they eat it right up. They itch like crazy for the first hour when the pill first begins to take effect and soon after I start noticing disoriented fleas around their bedding. Also best if used with a flea trap so the trap can catch any hatchedlarvae fleas around the house after they're removed from the animal. When used 12 times a week with a flea trap this product works wonderfully and seems to be a cheaper and safer alternative to other flea products.
    Well worth the price! We have been using this occasionally since we moved into a very dogfriendly neighborhood. We usually give it to our dog about half an hour before we go out for a walk or to the park. As described in the directions the fleas have a very aggressive reaction to the capstar pill and will bite down harder before jumping off. Our dog will show signs of this by scratching a lot more. By taking her out for a walk or letting her run in the park the idea is that she'll be too distracted with playing to notice the discomfort. Also we hope that the fleas jump off somewhere outside rather than in our home Once we get home a few hours later we give her a nice bath to finish off the stragglers. We are a bit concerned about possible health effects so we only use a pill when the fleas get really out of control so far it has been about every two months. So far she still has a clean bill of health. Instant relief for our fourlegged pal.
    READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY Please read instructions carefully before use. Capstar works great in killing adult fleas only. To kill the complete cycle of fleas from eggs larvae to adult this product is to be used in combination with PROGRAM also by Novartis. PROGRAM contains lufenuron and controls population of flea eggs while CAPSTAR contains nitenpyram and used to kill adult fleas only. And then CAPSTAR is to be administered once a week in combination with PROGRAM administered once a month. There are other brands of flea medication that kills the entire cycle by administering only one pill once a month. Should ask your Veterinarian or search around.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Safest product for sick or elderly animals Capstar is safe for use in cats and dogs that are sick. It is the Best medicine to stop an infestation you will see the fleas actually die before your eyes not an exaggeration put your dog or cat on a white towel and give ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Program Tabs 6pk Yellow Dog 21-45 lbs Cat 7-15 lbs Program is the BEST My Cat is Allergic to Advantage My cat is allergic to Frontline and Advantage which are topical pesticides that get ingested when the cat grooms itself. He would get a lump on his neck wherever I would apply it so I stopped using topical ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Program for Dogs 11 to 20 pounds or Cats up to 6 pounds Best Flea Program After experiencing a flea infestation and trying just about every product out there I did NOT use a flea bomb this product saved my sanity! Along with it's partner Capstar I can say I have no more fear of a flea infestation.Program is a pill ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment