Saturday, June 2, 2012

Adams Carpet Spray 16oz save your pet DONT BUY

Adams Carpet Spray (16oz)
Adams Carpet Spray (16oz) Read more...

  • Breaks the flea life cycle and controls reinfestation for up to 210 days
  • Kills all four stages of the flea - adults, eggs, larvae and pupae
  • Use on carpets, drapes, rugs, upholstered furniture and pet bedding
  • Kills ticks, roaches, ants, spiders, lice, crickets, centipedes, waterbugs, silverfish and sowbugs

  • save your pet DONT BUY Adams products are outlawed in California because of lawsuits. The company kept getting sued over dead pets so they just changed the formula. The processes would just repeate its self. I found this out from a women at Petsmart after looking for something better I had my cat with me in his carrier because we just visited the banfield clinic because he got sick from the Adam's spray and flea bomb She told me her cat had liver failure from it and about California's trouble. Do your pet a favor and don't buy it.
    Works What can I say? Stuff works as advertised.
    Waste of time money and energy I live in a tiny basement apartment the hot humid conditions of the summer combined with pets and a vacation caused this terrible problem to occur in the first place. I went out and bought two packs of foggers flea carpet powder which claims to kill all four stages of fleas and carpet spray all by this company. I read all of the reviews and decided to take the chance because some of the reviews were good and I desperately needed the help. I vaccumed the entire apartment I put the powder down I sprayed every single thing I could. I set off the foggers. I returned the next morning. Initially I thought. Wow this worked great! I saw not a single flea! Awesome! Then. Two days later. After being away for two days for the weekend I return and am COVERED IN FLEAS upon entering. Sigh. So tonight I am doing the entire process again and hoping against hope that a second dose of this inferior product will do the job since I can't afford an exterminator. BUT if you can afford an exterminator I reccomend you bypass the disappointment of this product.
    got rid of my flee problem on the first try had fleas in my apartment i was getting bitten every night for a week managed to kill a couple with my hands but problem persisted this solved the problem. just sprayed it on the carpet all over the place and then vacuumed. havent had a flea bite since. fleas and ants seem to die on contact and it doesnt stink like other sprays do. i can spray it on my carpet vacuum and the room is nice n fresh. no nasty fumes i can smell. spiders seem to be tougher to take down but they die. just not as quickly. good stuff good price.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Adams Plus Flea & Tick Mist with IGR, 32 oz Put to the test and very surprised by the results!  
    • Adams Plus Room Fogger, 6 oz 3 Pk This stuff is garbage!!!!!!!!! I used this product all three cans.supposed to last 7 months.what a joke in an 760 square foot area with only one carpeted room and less than 24 hours later it is as if I did nothing!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! I am on a limited ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment