Friday, June 22, 2012

Advantage Cats cats over months Great deal! No more fleas.

Advantage for Cats For cats over 9 lbs., 4ds/4 months
Advantage for Cats For cats over 9 lbs., 4ds/4 months Read more...


Great deal! No more fleas. Kitty is flea and tick free and this cost less than half of what the vet would have charged. Fantastic buy.
Flea stuff for my boys My cats' are strictly indoor. They some how managed to attract fleas. I can only get Advantage online now. The vets don't carry it any more. It doesn't make sense to medicate them for issues they don't have so that's why I buy the Advantage. The seller has been wonderful to me as well.
Working better than Frontline this year I have been putting Frontline on my cats for the past several months and watched helplessly while they continued to be eaten alive by fleas. I applied the Advantage and they were mostly flea free in 24 hours. No fleas in sight in 48 hours. What a relief for them and for me.
Advantage for Cats over 9 lbs So far so good. I don't see any fleas on my cat after just a couple of days of using Advantage for Cats. I had tried other products even some from the Vet and still had fleas on the cat.
Read more...



Related Products

  • Bayer Advantage II Purple 6-Month Flea Control for Cats 9+ lbs. Effective Treatment Reasonable Price I have several cats indoors and out and all of them ended up with fleas this year. In the past Frontline has worked just fine but not this year. It seems like this year has been a horrible year for fleas ...Read the full

  • Cheapest Advantage for Cats Over 9 Lbs. ~~ 4 Months (Purple) Great Price & Service! This product is exactly the same as the Advantage I USED TO BUY at the Vets at $54 for a 4pack. I have 3 cats and that adds up real fast. With shipping this only costs $25 and the speed of delivery is amazing. The last ...Read the full

  • Advantage Topical Solution Flea Treatment for Cats Over 9 Pounds, 6 Applications Second to none My cats have fleas! Or at least they had fleas. I have used overthecounter less expensive items flea powders flea collars etc. up to and including other topical products like this one and nothing worked. The flea collars were less than worthless ...Read the full

  • Bayer Advantage II Orange 4-Month Flea Control for Cats 5-9 lbs. Effective Treatment At A Good Price I have several cats indoors and out and all of them ended up with fleas this year. In the past Frontline has worked just fine but not this year. It seems like this year has been a horrible year for fleas ...Read the full

  • Flea Control For Cats 1-9 Lbs 4 Month Supply Don't make your pet sick.. Be sure to apply this product properly to avoid making your kitty sick. It should be applied on the back of the neck at the base of the skull. Do not apply it too low where they can reach it and lick it.If they ...Read the full

No comments:

Post a Comment