Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sentry Natural Defense Squeeze On 40 Pound A Puppy's Perfect Product

Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs and Puppies 40-Pound and Over
Sentry Natural Defense Natural Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs and Puppies 40-Pound and Over Read more...

  • Natural Ingredients
  • Flea and Tick Dog Squeeze-on
  • Kills and repels Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes
  • Safe for use around children and pets
  • Protects up to 4 weeks

  • Sound great Will never buy again I loved the idea of a Natural and inexpensive flea care product.BUTit chemicalburned one pet made another itch for a week and has an unusual odor which lasts for weeks.Going back to Fiprogaurd or PetArmor.
    Did not work.. I did not mind the smell like other said they were bothered by..however it did not work. Put it on my Saint Bernards and in 2 days they still had ticks.and in a week they still had ticks.simply did not work.I choose natural over chemical products most of the time but in this case I will go back to the chemicals..
    Pleasant smell but discolors white fur Product seems effective though I live in NY where we don't have as much exposure to ticks. I wanted something as a less harsh alternative to pesticides like Frontline and more as a repellant in case we encountered any critters. My shih tzu mix tolerated the formula well. I actually like the smell though it was strong the first few days. However the main reason I would hesitate using this again is it badly stained the white fur on his neck. One week later and after several bath wipes it is still discolored. I didn't want to bathe him right away to allow more time for effectiveness. Next time I will apply it more to his head and back but the instructions say to put it on the neck. The staining was quite yellow and unattractive though.
    So far so good! I used this product on both our dogs an Elkhound and an Aussie and it has almost been a month since treatment. So far no fleas no ticks no skin irritation. The first couple of days the smell is pretty strong but after the 3rd day it is fine. I recommend that you apply it outside and then let the dog play outside for a while or take him or her for a walk. At this stage I would recommend this product.
    We don't mind the smell We don't mind the smell at all. I like the reviewer who said that their dog was like a walking air freshener cause that's what it's like! However our dog likes to duck under tree branches and bushes so I think for the high summer months we'll stick to Frontline then switch to this later in the year.
    It works! I have been on the search for a natural tick & flea repellent. Tick have been terrible this year in the northeast.After reading other reviews I was concerned about the yellow stain it would leave on my Westies. Here is what I did to solve that problem.My dogs weigh 16 & 18 pounds. I used the smallest size product. I applied it in 3 areas on their back not just in one blob. I allowed the product to absorb in overnight.
    Sentry Natural Defense flea and tick treatment This treatment works great and is safe around kids.
    Not tough enough for South Texas Fleas I liked the smell at first but it was overpowering after a while. Even after bathing them I can still smell it. It seemed to relieve the itching for a day or two and then the fleas were back in full force.
    A Puppy's Perfect Product This is the only product I use on my 6 and 8 month old puppies. It works extremely well without any of the sideeffects of the other flea products.
    Love this! This product is a fantastic alternative to those harmful flea medications!I have a small chihuahua and this keeps him flea free all month long! Much better for him too as it is made with natural oils.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment