Monday, June 18, 2012

Hartz Control Flea Collar Puppies

Hartz 3 In 1 Control Flea & Tick Collar For Puppies
Hartz 3 In 1 Control Flea & Tick Collar For Puppies Read more...

  • Use on puppy's 6 weeks of age or older
  • Kill fleas, flea eggs and ticks
  • Last for 7 months
  • Getting wet will not affect control
  • May be cut to size

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Hartz Ultraguard Plus Flea &Tick Dog Collar Not worth it I was using Frontline on my Beagles and Chihuahua for years it worked great but its a bit pricey times three so I looked for some possible treatment solutions between the spot ons.This product and the Hartz flea spray I purchased along side it did not ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs 18oz (Citrus) WARNING!!! I would not use this shampoo if i was you. My dog had fleas so i picked up this shampoo for my dog at Petland and the next day my dog had uncontrollable shaking. I had to bring him to the vet and the vet said it was the shampoo that the Hartz Flea ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs 16-30 Lbs wasted money and hope I tried this product first as it was cheaper than Frontline.I was very disappointed as it left my poor pets constantly scratching.It doesn't do what it claims and I'd never use it again.Sorry ...Read the full

    • Dog Toy Pet Stages Cool Teething Stick Fantastic Puppy Toy! This toy is a fantastic toy for puppies. It's meant for teething puppies to cool their sore gums but it also has appeal for puppies who are no longer teething. The crinkling edges ribbons and knotted ties have a lot of appeal. Beware ...Read the full

    • Sentry HC WormX Plus Dog Dewormer (Round/Hook/Tapeworm), Large Dog,12-Count Excellent DeWormer I have 2 Alaskan Malamute pups age 3 months and 3 weeks when I administered this product. They weighed 40 pounds each. One of my pups vomited and I saw a bunch of round worms alive and crawling all over in the vomit. I was horrfied. Even ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment