Thursday, June 7, 2012

Adams Plus Flea Tick Mist Better than frontline

Adams Plus Flea & Tick Mist with IGR, 32 oz
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Mist with IGR, 32 oz Read more...

  • Also kills flea eggs and larvae for 3 months
  • Use on dogs cats pet bedding carpet and furniture
  • Kills and repels fleas ticks and mosquitoes

  • This stuff kills Bedbugs too! Kills bedbugs almost instantlyeven though they are not listed on its label. Where Pronto and Hot Shot failed for me Adams flea and tick spray worked! Highly recommended. Get the kind that says Safe for dogs and cats instead of Safe for dogs cats kittens and puppies because1. The dog/cat spray has an added ingredient which lingers and kills the eggs while keeping the young from maturing sexually.2. The dogs cats kittens and puppies version has an overwhelming perfumey smell.
    Really worked Used the drops for months. Wound up with a Flea Problem. Purchased almost every type of Flea product also bombed and baths. This product proved to be the best now Toby Bear and Beatrice are Flea Free and so is my home. Moral don't be trusting of Products. Always check the pet with a flea comb no matter what product or groomer you use.
    ADAMS FLEAS AND TICK SPRAY DOES NOT WORK THIS over priced flea spray doesn't work any better then the much hated flea powder. it only costs about 10 times more money. I've put this stuff on my dogs and cats and they are still covered with the flea's and they are indoor pets. I wrote to the Adams company to complain and they sent me a big long letter saying how I needed to buy these other Adams products to do the job right = and make them a bit richer!!!Dont waste your money. Go get s bottle of cheep shampoo and give your pet a bath and let the soap soak on then for about 10 minutes and the flea's will suffacatem in the soap. I have used Dawn till I ran out of the small amount I had then used some left over Suave shampoo then I used my Panteene when I ran out of that. They all worked fine and I could have saved myself the money if I had tried the advice on shampoo's first off.
    fleas be gone! I have not used a flea spray in a long time because I use Frontline Plus on all my dogs. But Frontline doesn't seem to be doing the job lately. I spray the dogs mid month. I used to use Adams because it had a pleasant smell. The have changed the formula and this does not smell so pleasant but it does kill the fleas and that's what it is suppose to do.
    Not really as advertised. This is in no way a subsitute for Frontline or the other expensive monthly flea treatments. I find it works when the spray directly hits a flea. That is it.When I had an infestation on the pit bull it worked well due to his short coat but I tried to use it on the cat not only did she HATE that I was spraying something on her it didn't seem to penetrate her coat so the fleas were not effected.In no way do I believe the claim that it repels fleas. Thats BS.
    Scary side effects I used this product per the directions on my 14lb tabby and he had a terrible reaction to it. 15 minutes after applying it I came upstairs to find him drooling on my keyboard and looking disoriented. I immediately bathed him however the symptoms persisted. The next morning he was switching between slightly dragging his hind legs and walking as if there were tape stuck to them. After a few days he seemed to recover however I would never recommend Adams Plus Flea & Tick Mist With Insect Growth Regulator to anyone with a cat. This product with certainly kill the fleas but it might kill your cat in the process. I threw my bottle in the garbage where it belonged and have had significantly better results with Bayer Advantage II for Cats.
    THE WORST FLEA AND TICK PRODUCT ON THE MARKET I used this product for the first time three weeks ago. I followed instructions on the bottle. Now for the past three weeks my two dogs and I have not been able to get the burning and itching to stop on our skin. I have washed nearly everything in my home removed rugs entirely and have not been able to remove this toxic chemical from our furniture and the rest of our home.We can no longer sit on our sectional sofa. I have it covered with sheets and blankets to protect our skin but for now we can no longer enjoy our living room area. I have spoken with the manufacturer. They did a report for the EPA and had me speak to Health and Safety but this seemed to be more of a CYA action than anything else. So far no one has called me to tell me how to effectively remove this from my living room furniture so that we can use that room again.The expense that I have gone through having laundry and bedding washed and rewashed having professional cleaning people do an redo laundry to ensure the chemicals have been removed and removing costly Asian rugs from the various rooms in my home and placing them in the garage until we can determine if we need to dispose of them We are experiencing repeated exposure to this chemical because we cannot get rid of it!My recommendation Buy a different product! Avoid the disruption this may cause to you and your fellow loved ones.
    Better than frontline I tried frontline on my cat and it didnt work at all i was mad. Than i tried adams spray and it works and its much cheaper than frontline.. Those that claim that there pets got bad side effects or it didnt work well first of all read directions it says specifically not to spray directly on your pet unless ofcourse its ment for that Which the spray isnt. Its for carpet use and pet beds. After spraying you have to stay away for an hour before you walk in the room or area you sprayed in. Dont forget dont leave it all just to the product and vaccum aswell specially the areas your pets spend time the most.
    great value The price for the size makes it a great value. This doesn't smell as good as the regular Adams. It must be the IGR. But it works every bit as well.
    Dangerous ! Don't use for cats! I follow the instructions and spray at my cat but after 10 min the cat leak himself and start having a weird foam looking saliva. I got so scared!I went to the emergency hospital so concerned that I didn't locked my house or wore a braThe vet told me that the Pyrethrins 0.180% the spray contain is very dangerous.My cat feeling better now but don't take the risk and try it on your cat.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Adams Plus Yard Spray, 32 oz Bug Free Backyards I purchased this since Cutter stopped making their Bug Free Backyard spray. Permethrin is my choice for a repellant where the kids are. As a Doctor I feel very confident in the ingredients and will continue to use it. ...Read the full

    • Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with IGR 12oz Great Shampoo I had a real problem with fleas this year and this was the only thing that really stopped the fleas in their tracks! Frontline would not work and I tried several other products buyt by far this was the best. ...Read the full

    • Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with IGR for Cats and Dogs, 12 oz Works! All I can say is this stuff works plain and simple Last year I rescued a dog from the pound and took along some stowaways with him My other dog has been on Frontline forever and I promptly dosed my new arrival too. But within a few ...Read the full

    • Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with IGR for Cats and Dogs, Gallon Fleas Used this many years ago on my cat who used to get a lot of fleas. Originally bought from our vet always worked great.My dog recently had fleas so I found on Amazon and still works great. Shapmpoo smells good and cleans well also.Joe ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    1 comment:

    1. Adams Plus Flea Tick Mist Better than frontline. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Mist with IGR, 32 oz Read more... ifrontlineplus.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete