Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vets Best Natural Flea Spray goos product ^_^

Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Spray, 8 oz
Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Spray, 8 oz Read more...

  • May be used year round
  • Safe for dogs and cats 12 weeks or older
  • Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact
  • 8 fluid ounces
  • Pets may be treated indoors or outdoors

  • disappointing This product doesn't really do much. It is more of a pleasant dog scent than anything that kills or drives off fleas. Has the strong aroma of cloves but seems to have no lasting affect.
    fleas hate it and it smells good. Our puppy had some fleas so I sprayed her with this. I think it smells good my boyfriend disagrees. Maybe not everyonelikes anise so keep that in mind.
    Good stuff I bought the 32 oz. one originally and used it during flea season. You can spray on the dog and surfaces and it doesn't use anything that could harm a dog. The smell is kind of like potpourri. I wish the price was proportionate as this 8 oz is almost the same price as the 32 oz.
    ok i guess This didn't really work on my pet and I hate the way it smells! It is probally ok to use this in combination with a bunch of other flea killers. My dog had fleas and we used this advantage the flea shampoo nylar vacuum powder and they came and exterminated.
    Strong smell but better than chemical scents! This spray smells of cloves and spice. It's great for knocking out my dog's stink on his thick coat. However my dog seems to itch after application and I noticed there is a sudsy effect upon spraying his coat. I don't care for the sudsy feel but the scent is nice and pleasant although strong! I give him a monthly flea and heart tablet so I can't comment on its effectiveness for fleas or ticks. I use this mainly to destink him between baths.
    Cat approved I am all for 100% natural and when our kitty came up with fleas combing was just not enough. I ordered this and was pleased to see our Augustus did not reject and run. It still takes a constant effort and I did not saturate to skin as directed.I did a heavy spray onto tissue and wiped on flea comb. It does kill fleas that I take off comb onto tissues with product. I did place a bit at neck nape and in back near his tail. I would recommend product to a finicky pet lover looking for a natural option. It does have a fresh clove smell.
    Natural Flea & Tick spray
    goos product ^_^
    Kills fleas on contactmostly If I'm combing the dog or cat and there is a flea on the comb I can squirt it and the flea is dead within 5 to 10 seconds. But it only seems to work if the spray comes into contact with the fleas it isn't much of a preventative. On the thickest part of our beagle's coat he needs to be saturated with the spray and have it rubbed in and the effect seems to fade as it dries but the oily texture of his fur doesn't fade as quickly unfortunately.The smell is great and I certainly feel better about using an allnatural product but this isn't a longterm solution. This is an oh dear lord that's a flea kill it! instant fix but we still have fleas and are going the FrontlineCapstarfleapowderonallsoftsurfaces route.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    • Brewers Yeast Tablets with Garlic, 1000-Count My dog is so much happier. This year we have had a severe flea problem and even frontline wasn't working. On top of that my dog is allergic to fleas. She had bald spots her skin was dried out from all the chemical treatments I was using to ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Handsdown the best flea comb I've ever used! I don't typically write reviews but I thought this flea comb deserved one. I have six cats and when we get fleas it can be a miserable chore to get rid of them. The handle is convenient but the ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Yard and Kennel Spray Goodbye to ticks This year 2012 seemed to be a bad year for ticks here in north Jersey. Had a few doubts about using a natural product for ticks but decided to try Vet's Best. After the first spray in our paddock we found one tick on one of ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment