Thursday, June 14, 2012

HHhH Novel Laurent Binet0374169918 Absolute BEST insecticide

Seven Month Flea Killer Spray, 1 Gal
Seven Month Flea Killer Spray, 1 Gal Read more...

  • Protects up to 7 months
  • Indoor use only
  • Contains Nylar
  • Gallon RTU(ready to use)

  • Great Flea and Mite Killer I bought this so I could spray a house that was infested with fleas and mites. The health care aid who worked in the basement complained to me that every time she went to do the laundry she itched like crazy. I also felt itchy when I walked into the basement. The effect of having stray cats who carried mites and fleas going in the basement because of an open door left the basement infested. I could see the fleas on the clothes of the patient. Permethrin definitely works and is the main ingredient of this flea killer spray. I bought a fogger and sprayed the basement twice using a mask over my face until a dense fog set in. Then I left the area and let it settle. Now no one complains about having this itchy skin when they go into the basement or any other part of the house. I highly recommend this spray to get rid of fleas and mites.
    Works great! I was having flea problems after visiting a friends house. I had over 30+ bites within 24hrs and caught on/about 15 fleas within a 2 day period. I tried the powdered stuff from Petco but it was way too messy and wasn't really that effective as I hoped caught another 5 fleas that night.On the 3rd day I got fed up due to the lack of sleep and paranoia of getting bit again. I went to Home Depot and purchased this. I shook the contents inserted the spray hose and started spraying in a sweeping motion over the carpet. You might want to hold your breath while spraying since you aren't supposed to inhale this stuff and wear gloves pants and shoes to avoid any skin contact. After the vapor dissipates there is no smell and dries in a warm day on/about 30 minutes which is nice! You can stay home during the drying process which is great! After that you can freely walk around regularly without shoes as long as it is dry. I tested my legs again that night using it as bait at the computer room where I caught the most fleas and checked it regularly.
    Good product I used this last season when the fleas were unmerciful. It did well however this year I am using a more natural less toxic smelling flea repellant that seems to do the trick. I have a little one at home and do not want to use harsh chemicals.
    great product using it for 5 years great product used regularly inside and outsidedog house and dog bedding. works on contactwas infested with fleas at old house and got rid of them within a week.
    Absolute BEST insecticide I have been using this product for over 13 years. I do not have dogs or cats but I had a terrible problem with what people call 'noseeums' tiny insects that bite and you can't see them. When I lived in a remote town in the desert after a heavy rainfall each time I walked outside I was 'attacked' by something biting me around the ankles. It drove me crazy with pain. I tried several products but had to be very careful what I used because I rehabbed birds and tortoises.I finally bought this flea spray as a last resort and it turned out to be the absolute best product I ever could have found NO EXAGGERATION!It proved to be safe around my birds and tortoises DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ON THE ANIMAL OR NEAR THE ANIMAL! SAFE WHEN PRODUCT DRIES. I also got some itching on my face from the country critters mites.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Ultracide-flea Tick Professional Pest Control Product Potent I used this spray to coat my stairway on the carpet and the walls to prevent the fleas from coming upstairs into my space My unique situation is that my roommate who lives on the floor below me has a dog with a flea problem and no ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Adams Plus Yard Spray, 32 oz Bug Free Backyards I purchased this since Cutter stopped making their Bug Free Backyard spray. Permethrin is my choice for a repellant where the kids are. As a Doctor I feel very confident in the ingredients and will continue to use it. ...Read the full

    • Siphotrol Plus Fogger 6oz See ya Fleas!!!! We ordered Siphotrol on 8/18 and it was at our door 8/20 in the am! Applied the product to our cat tree and checked it a few hours later. I did see one flea jumping around did one more treatment and haven't seen a flea since. Prior to the treatment ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment