Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus I don't think this worked in my house

Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus
Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus Read more...

  • Children and Pets should not be in treatment area during application
  • This product is not for pets, strictly for use in your home
  • 3 lb Canister
  • Fleabusters Rx Plus has both federal and state EPA registration
  • Children and Pets can come in immediately following application

  • Amazing Fleas are a nightmare but this is the stuff GOOD dreams are made of. It's sort of a pain to brush it into the carpet but it's so effective that it makes the effort worth it. It doesn't affect the animals nor did it bother me at all.
    You have to use it right for it to work Sprinkle it on the carpet rake or broom it in try not to vacumn too much at all wait 3 days then vacumn it up with the dead fleas. We were vacumning the excess up too much and it didn't work.
    Better Instructions Would Have Been Nice We had a flea problem even though we don't have pets Did some online research and wound up buying Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus.
    Excellent results My wife and tried a couple of different products but this one by far worked the best.no more fleas! I would highly recommend this product.
    Darn!! I think I bought the wrong flea treatment bought Flea Busters when I should have purchased Flea Stoppers. Made two heavy applications of the product in a fairly small area 10x10 and 10x8 and STILL have the itchy critters in the carpet did okay just thought it would do better. Calling a professional today.
    Miracle product!! My 4 month old 2 pound puppy was riddled with fleas flea baths Capstar Advantage flea bombs flea powders flea sprays washing sheets/bedding constant vacuuming and cleaning etc. didn't work for us. They were still everywhere fleas were driving us crazy I finally took a chance on this product as a last resort and it has been a freaking MIRACLE!! We went from pulling about 2040 fleas off our puppy a day to maybe 1 or 2 a day. We noticed a difference the NEXT DAY.
    Flea Busters RX For Fleas Plus! This is the ONLY product out there that i know that works on fleas inside the home they just disappear! Inside and on my 2 cats we did use advantage but one application was that was needed! If you really want to get rid of the fleas this is the only way I know of and I have done extensive research and purchased many products that did not work.
    I don't think this worked in my house I put this down meticulously all over the floors and I'm not sure that it worked in my house. I ended up throwing away my dog's bed and using Raid chemicals on the floors and now we have no fleas. Plus this stuff is hard to put down and the powder gets everywhere. You have to wear a mask or put a scarf around your face like I did and it turn off the air flow in your house while you treat the carpets which was very hot in Alabama in May when I put this stuff down. Good luck if you purchase this! I'm not sure it's worth the money.
    This stuff WORKS Literally suffering from a flea invasion in my fully carpeted apartment I sought everything and anything I thought could possibly help stop them in their tracks. I decided to try this stuff out of desperation and IT WORKS. It takes a little while to apply if you really do it right and trust me its worth it but since the day I treated my carpets I haven't been bitten and I haven't seen a single flea on the carpeting. I was still pulling one or two off of my cat for a couple weeks afterwards but nowhere near what it was like before 2030 fleas a day!.
    Possibly useless for wooden floors. It's hard to rate this product fairly but I don't believe I've had any luck with it.Why don't I know if I've had any luck? Because I still see fleas two weeks after using it. Maybe I'm seeing less fleas than I would if I hadn't used it and maybe I'm seeing the exact same amount of fleas I would have seen if I hadn't used it. I just don't know because as most of you have probably experienced I'm trying tons of things to get rid of the fleas. My cats have been treated I've had flea traps I've used this FleaBusters I vacuum frequently wash clothes all the time but it's been pretty depressing that this product was what I was hoping would finally rid us of them and after the first week of use I actually found even more.Wearing white socks around the home is an easy way to attract them onto you so you can know whether or not they're still there. After the first day of FleaBusters treatment I thought I saw less. Where I had been gathering 20 or so fleas in my traps previously I now only woke up to find around four on my socks after walking through my home.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    • Ultracide-flea Tick Professional Pest Control Product Potent I used this spray to coat my stairway on the carpet and the walls to prevent the fleas from coming upstairs into my space My unique situation is that my roommate who lives on the floor below me has a dog with a flea problem and no ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment