Friday, May 11, 2012

Carpet Upholstry Pump 63230 Bci This was a Godsend.

Carpet & Upholstry Pump - 63230 - Bci
Carpet & Upholstry Pump - 63230 - Bci Read more...

  • 24-oz

  • Love the product We have problems with fleas every fall and Zodiac is my favorite product to use because it has such a lasting effect. It was effective for us on both black and brown fleas and the smell is easily tolerable. The reason I'm only giving it 4 stars is because I think it's a little pricey for the size of the bottle.
    Best flea spray on the market I've tried all kinds of flea eradicating products in the past. This is by far the best. It may cost a little more but its worth it. No more bites on my feet and ankles. No lingering smell and no STAINS on furniture. A very quality product. Oh and the person who complained about it having an insecticide in it well duh. How else is it supposed to work? They all do if they really are going to work.Remove small children and pets for a a couple hours and spray it. Simple as that.5 stars.
    False Advertising The page fails to mention the fact that this Flea spray contains a pesticide in addition to the Growth Inhibitor. It's not safe for use if you have young animals or children running around. This should have been mentioned on the page instead I had to wait til I received the product to find out. At a $10 nonrefundable shipping price and no reimbursement for costs to send it back it costs more to try to return it than to just keep it.
    Least toxic and most effective I have done a lot of research on this topic. This is one of the best products and it is also one of the least toxic.It is always good to have a trustworthy expert for advice. I prefer free advice but I know it is morally right to compensate people for their time. After all a person's life is made up of moments of time. When a person gives you moments of their time they are giving you portions of their life. Ponder this if you have not already. Anyway free unbiased expert advice is available from Jack DeAngelis at www.livingwithbugs.com. You may compensate him at your own choosing.
    This was a Godsend. First things first this is magical but only one component to fix your problem. Make sure you're got collars and sprays/topical treatment for the pets too if not flea lights like Victor to cover all areas. If you only go with one approach it's likely you'll be going in circles.I read aaaallll the reviews. Used Adams before and did well but this seasons fleas were apparently ones where hell hath no fury in comparison.Zodiac helped make a mountain into a mole hill. We had a nightmare on our hands and were looking at bombing as being our last and only option.Enter Zodiac thoroughly sprayed on 8x5 carpet couch and two recliners. AS A TIP covering all of those areas well took the entire bottle if you're trying to gauge for your own needs.Thinking of keeping a spare on hand because fleas are scary in their relentlessness and heck knows its best to beat them at first sight.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, & Kittens, 16 oz Best flea/tick spray Having owned cats and dogs for most of my life this is one product I've relied on for flea/tick problems. I have tried several of the spottype products and some of my chihuahuas have had problems with them. Needless to ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment