Friday, May 4, 2012

Vets Best Natural Flea Spray Dont buy

Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz
Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz Read more...

  • Contains absolutely no Pyrethrins or Cedar Oil
  • Kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact
  • Safe around dogs and cats 12 weeks or older
  • Fresh natural scent
  • 32 fluid ounces

  • Should be called a repellant Seems to repel fleas well but I have not seen it kill them. I doused my entire carpet etc with this stuff several times and never got rid of fleas. I even tried the diamataceous earth spelling and it did not work either.Save your money call terminix and get your pet the flea pills.
    Dont buy Did not work at all And that mad me sad so i yelled at my dog.
    One less chemical in your home I find this flea spray very good as far as killing fleas without chemicals. I don't like how much foam it creates when I spray my dogs' and cats' coat. They are both short haired. The foam stays put so it doesn't spread across their coat very well. I love the smell and it kills fleas on contact. I use it more on the pet beds and on my carpet before I vacuum. I also flea comb my pets and spray the comb after each brush stroke to kill the fleas.Over all it works great and kills the fleas! Just not so well spreading over short haired dogs and cats.
    Vets Best Natural Flea spray If you have Astma do not buy this product it will give you an Astma attack. At the very least you should wear a gas mask when using this product. After you spray the dog with this product keep him out side for about a weekAs far as useage goesthink of this stuff as a tick dip you spray on and rub into the skin..Yes wear rubber gloves and wash your clothes after using it too You have to make sure you cover the dog completely with the spray and rub it into every spot on the dog. Because if you forget to do the head of the dog or under the dogs collar all the ticks and fleas will run there for safetyand the dog will be scratching there If you are going to use this spray you might just as well give the dog a tick bath and be done with it.. I had to apply it a few times before I figured out this out.
    good stuff for cats
    It works I have a huge problem with fleas which has been going on for over two years. I have tried all the products my vet has suggested only to see my bank account get empty and my pets scratching. So far I have been combing my pets and trying to get them used to the smell. It kills fleas on contact. I have not done the big whole house treatment yet.
    It worked for me I have two indoor cats and have been feeding an outdoor stray who managed to sneak into the house and share his fleas. Fleas love me so I was getting new bites every day and was very concerned for my infant son who managed not to get bitthank goodness. I did not want to use toxic sprays or foggers in my home so at first I was trying to control the problem simply by using a flea comb and one of the popular monthly flea treatments on the cats including the stray washing all of the cats' bedding my bedding throw rugs etc. and vacuuming like crazy every day. Those steps helped me control the fleas but not eliminate them. The vet told me until I killed the fleas living in the carpet the problem would continue. So I went on the search for a natural nontoxic spray or powder to use on my carpeting and found this product.
    Don't believe the haters its great. I love my dogs and bank account so I tried this and works great I have a small horse boarding ranch and my dogs and horses run the place all the time. Well the day I got the first bottle I went to spraying my Lab and found a tick on him and it was head board into him and the spray hit it and it came out like I hit it with a hot needle and crawled around for a few seconds and died.Now with your dogs or cats going out every day to run your property with woods and tall grass you will need to use as needed like I use at least once a week but its cheap and safe.I have sinus trouble and its not any bother like if you read on some are kind of off the wall with the reviews.
    Pleasent to work with We came back from vacation to an infestation of fleas. With children and pets we had a concern with using other sprays and methods. We found that by giving our dog and cat a flea pill along with the use of this product and vacuuming we eradicated all the fleas in a short time 1014 days We have used it as a spray on the dog every time she leaves and enters the house. The spray is pleasant smelling and is safe to touch.
    Good product Awesome retailer! I have waited for some time to write this wanting to try the product first. It does deter fleas on both my dog and cat but needs to be applied every few days as stated. The issue I had was with the shipping with the post office. The first order never came after waiting almost two weeks. After contacting SeaCorrals they followed up with the USPS who had aparrently lost the order so SeaCorrals shipped a second one. This one did arrive in a timely manner with 1 bottle full and the other 2/3 to 3/4 empty drained all over the packaging. Talk about feeling good and bad all at the same time! So another email to SeaCorrals with pictures of the mess. They not only thanked me for sharing but promptly sent a replacement bottle which arrived intact and full.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Brewers Yeast Tablets with Garlic, 1000-Count My dog is so much happier. This year we have had a severe flea problem and even frontline wasn't working. On top of that my dog is allergic to fleas. She had bald spots her skin was dried out from all the chemical treatments I was using to ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Spray, 8 oz Incredible flea killer! I have a hairless Chinese Crested but somehow he's managed to get a flea infestation. Since all he has is thin peach fuzz it's kind of repulsive to see fleas by the dozens crawling on his skin in plain view. And ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Yard and Kennel Spray ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment