Monday, May 28, 2012

Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray

Virbac Knockout Area Treatment, 14 oz. Spray
Virbac Knockout Area Treatment, 14 oz. Spray Read more...

  • contains a combination of ingredients that kills both adult and pre-adult fleas
  • Kills Both Adult and Pre-Adult Fleas
  • Also kills fleas before they grow up to bite.
  • Flea and Tick Spray
  • Contains Nylar® (pyriproxyfen),

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • KnockOut Area Treatment Spray 14oz This product works I have a dog and no matter what I did to try to prevent it my house would become infested with fleas. I didn't want to give him too much in the way of strong chemicals but I did use Advantage and similar products which ...Read the full

    • Virbac Knockout ES Area Treatment, 16 oz. Yup it works Our apartment has thick wall to wall carpeting and it became infested with fleas last summer from our 2 cats awful!! Fleas are the WORST! By that time the cats had both been given Frontline which stops any new infestation but the carpeting was thick ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Virbac Yard Spray Concentrate 16 oz The best! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this yard spray. Granted its not the highly toxic stuff you can get at the home stores that kill 100 types of insects and such but I don't really want to overly pollute my yard either! This was recommended by my ...Read the full

    • Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Blue Tabs for Dogs and Cats Works well for my cat Apparently some cats and dogs respond badly to this medication but it works wonderfully for my cat.She weighs just 10 pounds so I give her half a tablet I cut them apart in a regular pill cutter and any fleas she's ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment