Monday, May 14, 2012

Flagline Snake Stopper Repellent Don't waste your money

Snake Stopper Snake Repellent
Snake Stopper Snake Repellent Read more...

  • BONIDE PRODUCTS INC
  • Bonide #875 4LB Snake Stopper

  • It Works Read On Yes it works. Sprinkled over a oneinch high Rhododendron which was regrowing and snake moved from under there fast. I shake it about two feet away and around foundation of the house.I only have mostly garter snakes less than three feet here. Of course there is that thick black sixfoot one which makes my knees shake just to remember seeing it come to my back door. What it wants me to feed it?Know that the product will only last about two weeks in nice dry weather. It takes some work to monitor upcoming precipitation since a good rain will ruin its effect.The Electric Fence Company shipped fast has a great price. I am grateful. Thanks.
    Don't waste your money I have at least 3 snakes on my property one of the snakes I was able to throw the dust right on him before he slithered back into his hole.. I dusted around the entire house and garage and they haven't budged. At least two of them just lay in the stuff unbothered by the smell at all.
    Hope shovel was for only moving Snake? I hope the one reviewer meant to get out the shovel to relocate the snake to a different area and not kill the animal. Snakes are very effective at rodent control and rodents are FAR more likely to cause human health problems than snakes. Can you say hantavirus? Fatal to humans spread by rodents.
    Not Helpful for Garter Snakes This product did nothing to prevent snakes from nesting in my pool house near the pool heater. In fact they lie right in it and it doesn't seem to bother their Jacobson's gland sense of smell as advertised. I wouldn't waste any money on this product.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    3 comments:

    1. I just recently purchased the Flagler Snake Stopper..The reviews were mixed, some swear it works, others says it don't..If it don't work, I will post a review Stating just that...After all, this stuff is not cheap...

      ReplyDelete
    2. I just recently purchased the Flagler Snake Stopper..The reviews were mixed, some swear it works, others says it don't..If it don't work, I will post a review Stating just that...After all, this stuff is not cheap...

      ReplyDelete
    3. Who try to use Ortho Snake B Gon Snake Repellent Granules, 2-Pound, does this method work or nor? Or better to buy electronic pest repellent?

      ReplyDelete