Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Novartis Capstar Treatment Pounds Tablets Capstar treatment

Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets
Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment Green Tabs for Dogs 25 Pounds or Over, 6 Tablets Read more...

  • For cats and dogs 25 pounds and up
  • Should be given orally no more often than once per day
  • Please read all label information on delivery
  • Active ingredient is Nitenpyram, which interferes with normal nerve transmission and kills fleas
  • Oral tablet for controlling adult fleas in cats and dogs

  • Not sure It does seem to work somewhat.but the dogs still have fleas on them at the end of the day. Of course I live in Florida and the flea and bug issues are ongoing. But I guess I expected more. It could be that the fleas are just popping off slowly. I will continue to use this in combination with the monthly topical and the flea baths and spray.
    Capstar treatment The product is a specialty item to many but to pet owners with flea concerns it is a gift. In less than an hour our three dogs were more calm and more comfortable. The fleas were dying in only minutes after the Capstar was administered. The product also made the dogs weapons against the onset of additional fleas in the house or the yard. Great product great price and rapid shipping.
    Did not work When I was a veterinary practice manager we used Capstar and it worked great. This product did not work at all. I am not sure if it was old or of the fleas have built up a resistance to the drug over the last several years. It was like I had given the dogs waterno effect at all on the fleas.
    Only flea treatment that works for my animals We had a terrible flea infestation at our house and we used Capstar along with Program to get rid of them permanently! Within hours after giving our two cats and dog the pill the fleas on the animals were dead.Capstar isn't a preventative though so make sure you use it in tandem with or just at the beginning of a longterm solution. As mentioned above we use Program and it has really helped decimate the flea population at our house.
    works excellent I live out in the country and the fleas are hard to kill and they are constant pests.
    Very pleased!!! This product is amazing. We struggled for months to get our flea situation under control and continuously failed. We gave each of our dogs a pill and within 20 min started to see piles of fleas on our tile floor. I was sweeping the floors all night! The fleas stayed off the dogs for about a week until we bought a more long term treatment but I was so happy to so easily get the situation under control.
    Great Product ! My vet sells a similar product with the same formula for $20.00 A PILL !Man im happy I found this.
    Works great After 7 years of being fleafree I was invaded! My cats are insideonly but somehow fleas got in and I needed those fleas to be DEAD DEAD DEAD right away. I used 1/4 tab per cat and by the next day the fleas were dead. I now use a monthly topical to keep them away but if you want to kill adult fleas immediately Capstar will do it. And the item was shipped and received promptly.
    Capstar Doesn't Work Having a terrible flea problem for the first time in forever. After reading reviews I decided to buy. It didn't work at all. Now I do have a Saint Bernard and a Labrador. Perhaps they are too big for it? I had my yard professionally exterminated house professionally exterminated had dogs professioaly groomed with flea shampoo put Frontline Plus on bought flea collars threw out old dog beds and gave Capstar. My house is so infested with fleas I really do not know what else to do.
    Does not kill cycle alone Please read instructions carefully before use. Capstar works great in killing adult fleas only. To kill the complete cycle of fleas from eggs larvae to adult this product is to be used in combination with PROGRAM also by Novartis. PROGRAM contains lufenuron and controls population of flea eggs while CAPSTAR contains nitenpyram and used to kill adult fleas only. And then CAPSTAR is to be administered once a week in combination with PROGRAM administered once a month. There are other brands of flea medication that kills the entire cycle by administering only one pill once a month. Should ask your Veterinarian or search around.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Post a Comment