Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ovitrol Plus Flea Spray Trigger Orvitrol Plus Spray

Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick & Bot Spray 16oz Trigger Spray
Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick & Bot Spray 16oz Trigger Spray Read more...

  • For use on dogs, puppies, cats & kittens over 12 weeks of age and horses and ponies.
  • Contains Precor Insect Growth Regulator to kill flea eggs and larvae for up to 2 months.
  • Prevents botfly eggs from hatching into adults.
  • Quickly kills and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice and flies.

  • Nope Not only did this not show up on time at all but it doesn't work at all. Very not pleased but now I found some stuff that did work and all is well for me but the product not good at all.
    Safe &t Effective for Goats as well as dogs cats & horses Years ago I used to regularly purchase this product thu my vet for my dogs and cats when they got fleas. I hadn't used it in years due to the ease of the once a month flea drops available thru Veterinarians.
    Die Fleas! Hands down this is the best spray that I have ever used for fleas on my dogs. I apply as directedFirst the neck down back to the tail then down legs to feet. As soon as you spray you immediately see fleas jump off to die! You can use the spray once a week but I usually spray once a month. I used to be able to find this spray at Walmart but not anymore so Thanks to Amazon I was able to order some.
    never again! First of all the bottle leaked all over the inside of the carton. There wasn't much left when I got it.Secondly I found it only effective for making my cats foam at the mouth and be highly irrated with me. It didn't stay on their coats/skin long enough to kill at thing other than their appreciation of me.I tried a bit on the sofa in an inconsicuous area thankfully.I'm back to good ol' fashioned borax for carpet and upolstery flea treatments. Much more effective and lots safer.
    Best stuff out there After many years at our house with a cat and a dog we never once had fleas. Then we moved to a new house and all of a sudden I couldn't walk 3 feet without getting 89 fleas jumping at my legs! The solution? The good ol' flea bomb. However after 3 heavy duty vacuumings one lasted for 2 and a half hours for a single room 2 flea bombs and a topical flea treatments for the animals we still had fleas within a week!I bought one bottle of this Ovitrol spray sprayed it on various places around the house and haven't seen a flea since. Most of our floors are hardwood and so it was easy to find the target areas to spray the areas where the flea bombs apparently missed. From what I can tell the spray basically contains the same stuff most flea bombs do but in an easy to target spray form.I will say that this stuff does have a strong rubbing alcohol smell to it so make sure you use it in a ventilated area. Other than that there are no complaints to be said.
    Finally my dog and cat have relief We never had fleas on our pets until we moved into a new house where the former residents had dogs. The fleas have gotten way out of control since summer began. Both animals have always been on Frontline but it was not effective against the huge infestation in our carpeted areas and furniture. We are in the now in the middle of a giant eradication project pets house and yard.I bought this product and it showed up within just a few days. Today I tried it on them for the first time. I put the cat on a towel in the middle of the kitchen floor and sprayed the her first. She didn't like the spray so I put on latex gloves and sprayed my fingers and then worked my fingers through her fur all over her body. The dog ended up being treated with the same method. I then ran a comb through their fur and pulled off tons of dead and dying fleas. If any live fleas dropped on the towel I sprayed them immediately and they quit moving within seconds.By the time I had finished the dog the cat had attempted to groom her coat. She stopped after just a few seconds. Then she started drooling and foaming at the mouth. This eventually stopped and she's back to acting normal.This product is worth it's weight in gold. And these days that's a lot.
    Orvitrol Plus Spray I must say this product Ovitrol Plus FleaTick & Bot Spray 16Oz Trigger Spray is great! Oh my goodness how well it works on fleas. Fleas hate this product with a passion. I will never go without having this product for my pet especially in the summer months. I know it works wonderfully. And you don't have to use a lot of it just aim and rub it in on your pets coat and they are good to go outside anywhere. Make sure you have this to spray on your carpets also.
    just did not work for me i have put this stuff on my cat a number of times. she still has fleas and now so does the house. before this i never saw any fleas. since i sprayed the cat and rubbed the spray on the cat and sprayed the cat again they are everywhere. they are jumping off of her and NOT dying. the ones that i do catch trying to get off of her face i have put on a towel and sprayed directly. if you dont spray them at least twice to really soak the towel they are on they just jump off and wind up in the house. i have already used half the bottle and she still has fleas. with all of the good reviews i was really excited about the product. maybe i just got a bad batch i dont know but for $16.00 i wont try it again.
    it works when nothing else will
    Seems working for a few days I only used it once on my dogs and it seemed working for a few days. However I'm skeptical about its safety since the dogs like to lick themselves when they're wet. So I guess I'll only use it for spraying their beds and the house.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Siphotrol Plus Area Treatment For Homes-24 oz. spray siphotrol house spray I have used this poduct for over 10 years and it still gets the job done. I use if for any kind of pest. I even use it in my car to make sure the fleas that hitch a ride on my dogs don't live for long. It doesn't smell when it's dry and ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Ultracide-flea Tick Professional Pest Control Product Potent I used this spray to coat my stairway on the carpet and the walls to prevent the fleas from coming upstairs into my space My unique situation is that my roommate who lives on the floor below me has a dog with a flea problem and no ...Read the full

    • Ovitrol Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats (12oz) Best flea & tick control products for your furry friends! These VetKem products are the BEST!I've used them for 20 years on MANY pets and have always been totally satisfied with the product's capability. I've never experienced any adverse ...Read the full

    • Siphotrol Plus Fogger 6oz See ya Fleas!!!! We ordered Siphotrol on 8/18 and it was at our door 8/20 in the am! Applied the product to our cat tree and checked it a few hours later. I did see one flea jumping around did one more treatment and haven't seen a flea since. Prior to the treatment ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment