Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sergeants 24 Ounce Flea Free Breeze Carpet This product really works!!!

Sergeant's 24-Ounce Flea-Free Breeze Home and Carpet Spray
Sergeant's 24-Ounce Flea-Free Breeze Home and Carpet Spray Read more...

  • Flea and tick household spray
  • Home and carpet spray
  • Patent pending deodorizing technology
  • Protects for 210-days
  • Eliminates odors in bedding, carpet, rugs and furniture

  • Great Stuff I have one cat who is in and out of the house and just lately I've noticed fleas on her. I use a flea comb which works great but used Sergeant's on the rugs and chairs and it works great. This stuff gets 5 stars from me.
    fleabreeze Smells just like regular febreeze i love the smell but i don't think it's that great with helping out with fleas helps a littlebut not much.
    sargent's flea spray I would not give any star because the 24 oz bottle exploded chemicals all over the delivery box & the 2 other items that I ordered. The mailman had to put all the chemical mess in a large black garbage bag & left it at my front door. I was told by an email to return everything to the supplier. I said that wasn't a safe thing to do. I they really wanted it back I could take it to the supplier themselves or to the Amazon warehouse that is near me & let them deal with the chemicals that were all over everything. In the end I didn't have to send everything back. I would not order such a thing by mail again. Unless the supplier used their brains & packaged their chemical things better.
    This product really works!!! This is the only flea product that kills the fleas. I have a cat and she stays indoors. She has Flea Allergy Dermatitis so I am always trying to stay at least one step ahead of any flea problem. I have tried everything collars powders spraysnothing worked until I found Flea Free Breeze. I need to order more soon as we just moved to a new mobile home and I need to spray it down really good so my cat doesn't suffer.
    Be careful about using Sargeant's & Hartz Mountain! If you websearch either brand you will find there are many complaints about both products KILLING PETS so make sure you understand this before subjecting your pet to these product esp. when there are plenty of less harmful products such as Adams.
    Great Product This stuff is strong! It killed everything in the puppy box and since the pups were in contact with the carpet it killed everything on them too!Smells clean and fresh.
    Better than FreeBreeze I think the smell last longer than the actual Free Breeze. Not sure about flea prevention..though we haven't spoted any of them lately. However we also put on flea collar for our dog and use bug spray when we go hiking.
    Amazing We had a huge flea problem. I was killing fleas all day. I hated to get out of bed to even go to the bathroom. I hated coming home due to the fleas. I even found one on me in the parking lot of my place of employment ! I didn't know what to dothen I came cross THIS product. I read the reviews and decided to try it. Boy am I glad I did! I had instructed the family to open and read the directions as soon as the package arrived.
    Very Pleasant Fragrance for preventative use We use this as part of a preventative plan. We have 3 dogs and one cat that are all indoor/outdoor. We started using this product back in April 2011 as part of a flea prevention plan. Because 2 of our dogs are Pomeranian's and our cat is long haired sometimes I think some of the monthly treatment gets lost in their fur and they don't get the full treatment no matter how hard we try.The cost
    Might Work for Fleas But Doesn't seem to do anything for ticks as it says it will and that is my problem. Five hours ago I pulled one off of my leg and threw it onto the floor. Resisting the impulse to crush it I decided instead to test some of this product which I have been using on my dog's bed and on the furniture by spraying some directly onto the tick. It looked as though the tick was about to drown in it but I gently picked him up with a business card and placed him in a small tin can.Well five hours later the tick is alive and well and looks ANGRY! It nearly escaped when I checked on it it was moving so fast.I feel like the tick Angry at having wasted money on this product and trusted it to do its job. I believe that it WILL kill ticks however If youdrown them in it.You might as well use water it's free.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Vet's Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray, 32 oz I'll add another start later I bought this today because it has no chemicals in it. I was hoping I wasn't going to be throwing my money away on this. But when I got home and used this within minutes I could see the fleas coming to the surface of my pet and just ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray, 22oz I use it alot! i have two outside pens for my dog to use. i spray this product on her rugs and anywhere else in both pens to keep the ants and fleas away. i have not seen fleas around so far but the ants are always trying to be a pest. it ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment