Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Flea Stoppers Lb Control this stuff works!!

Flea Stoppers- 5 Lb. Flea Control
Flea Stoppers- 5 Lb. Flea Control Read more...

  • Yield : One 5 lb. jar treats about 2,000 sq. ft.
  • Active Ingredient: Highly purified Orthboric Acid
  • Size: 5 lb.
  • For Use in and around: indoors; carpets
  • Target Pest: Fleas

  • Absolutely the best flea treatment available! Flea Stoppers is easy to use and dust free. It is an ultrafine crystalline formula that penetrates all the way down to your carpet pads. I know this because when I had old carpeting replaced I actually had to sweep up a little bit of the Flea Stoppers that had made it all the way through the padding! I realized how great Flea Stoppers really is just recently when I accidentally bought Fleabusters boric acid powder thinking it was Flea Stoppers. It wasn't until I started using it that I realized I'd bought the wrong stuff. Rather than ship it back I decided to try it. What a mess very dusty and filled with clumps that wouldn't sweep into the carpet. I'm throwing it away and have already ordered a canister of Flea Stoppers! I have never had a flea problem since I started using Flea Stoppers over ten years ago. As far as I'm concerned there isn't another product on the market that comes even close to Flea Stoppers for both effectiveness and ease of use.
    this stuff works!! we have 3 dogs and 2 cats in our house and it is full carpet except bathrooms/kitchen. when used properly this carpet powder works! no dust either no worries about the animals/yourself breathing it in.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus Potential side effects for cats I currently have 5 healthy indoor cats. They range from 6years old to seven months. The two younger cats I had up for adoption for a few weeks along with their littermates at a local cat rescue shelter. During ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    • Victor M231 Ultimate Flea Trap Refills, Pack of 3 The last desperate act The whole idea is keep fleas out of your house. Once they have invaded What do you do? I have tried every thing sprays powers you name it. These have been temporary solution at best. the best response to the ...Read the full

    • Zoecon Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray, 16 oz. AHHHHH RELIEF!! It's been one week since I used this product and NO FLEAS!I tried less expensive products available in local stores and they did not work for more than a day or two at best. Most likely because they did not kill the eggs or ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment