Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ecoPure 8 Ounce Flea Tick Shampoo Smells nice, but dog scratches after its application.

ecoPure 8-Ounce Flea and Tick Shampoo
ecoPure 8-Ounce Flea and Tick Shampoo Read more...

  • Contains botanical extracts
  • No toxic poisons
  • All natural

  • No more flea meds or collars I've been using this product on my dog for a year now and I'd say we've only found about 4 or 5 fleas on her. We live in Florida by lots of trees and a canal in the back yard and still she hardly gets any fleas. We also only bathe her 1 every 2 weeks and she lives in the house shes about 21 lbs. For me this shampoo has saved her from the health damaging effects of using all those flea collars and flea meds. Keep in mind you cant expect to use a product like this and never see any fleas but the most shes had at one time was one and Id much rather pick one flea off her than put those toxic products into her blood and body. I highly reccomend this product.
    its good
    Smells nice but dog scratches after its application. I love the smell of this shampoo! It smells of cloves and spice almost like Christmas! It creates tons of suds with a small amount and spreads easily on my dog's thick coat. However after washing my dog seems to itch more than usual. I think it's drying to his skin and I don't classify his skin as sensitive. I added a large squirt of Jojoba oil to the product and this seems to help but I won't be purchasing this shampoo again. I use a monthly flea and heart pill for my dog so I can't comment on it's effectiveness towards fleas and ticks.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Our Pets ecoPure Natural Flea & Tick Spray Let your dog eat the money it might help more don't really This was an absolute waste of money thank goodness it was cheap. It didn't prevent fleas when I sprayed it on the dogs before we went outside and it didn't kill the fleas afterward. I ...Read the full

    • Brewers Yeast Tablets with Garlic, 1000-Count My dog is so much happier. This year we have had a severe flea problem and even frontline wasn't working. On top of that my dog is allergic to fleas. She had bald spots her skin was dried out from all the chemical treatments I was using to ...Read the full

    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    • ecoPure Flea and Tick Collar No bugs on my cat. This is a great alternative to chemical flea and tick collars. My cat is outdoors most of the day and I have not found any evidence of fleas or ticks on her since I have been using this product. ...Read the full

    • Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap A Truly Terrifying Productfor Fleas I bought one of these on Tuesday it arrived on Wednesday. It worked so well I just ordered six refills and a second unit.I don't have a very serious flea problem but it was bad enough that I was willing to ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment