Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hartz UltraGuard Flea Shampoo Oatmeal Stinks but I guess it works

Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs with Oatmeal 18oz
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs with Oatmeal 18oz Read more...

  • Dog Shampoo with Oatmeal is a cleansing shampoo treatment with Pyrethrins that kills fleas and ticks which can carry numerous diseases
  • This unique oatmeal enhanced shampoo helps provide soothing relief from bug bites which can cause itchy or irritated skin
  • This product is best used on dogs of 6 months of age or older

  • fleas still there I read reviews before I purchased this product and was hoping it would get rid of fleas from my dog. But after I shampooed her with this product over a month or so she still scratching. I think fleas still there. I gave two stars because in the beginning of using this product the scratching was reduced but after awhile she still itched.
    Spiffy Kills fleas ticks and makes my dog smell good!!!That said it's not a hundred percent effective and I have to practically douse my German Shepperd in it but it does the job just fine just be sure to let it soak in for a bit to kill those extra healthy bugs.Keep in mind that you'll also have to wash all your pets bedding and toys if you want the bugs to stay away for any length of time.
    Shampoo with Oatmeal This past year our dog had a lot of issues with fleas. We bought the best flea medication had flea traps set up and gave him baths regularly. They still would not leave. He itches a lot even when he doesn't have fleas so his skin was pretty irritated. This stuff always seems to make him chew and scratch less and just in general make him more comfortable. We got it for double the price the first time from a pet store so we were very happy to find it here and stock up.
    Flea & Tick Shampoo My local WalMart stopped carrying this shampoo.I like using it on my pups to help protect them in the summer time from pest like fleas and ticks.
    Gross vanilla scent! Nowhere in the description of this product does it mention that this shampoo is vanilla scented.
    Stinks but I guess it works This shampoo smell is not that pleasant. But it seems to keep my dogs coat shiny and moisturized. I have not had a problem with flees ever so I am not sure if the flea protection is really there but it's good if it is.
    It was effective! My boxer had ticks and I bathed her with this shampoo and followed the directions covered her whole body and left it on her for 5 minutes then rinsed. Voila! ticks started dropping off her left and right.she feels so much better! I know hartz products often get a bad name but as far as this shampoo goes.
    Great product works well! I've been having ongoing Tick issues with 2 small dogs. I've tried the flea and tick drops on the skin yet to little success.I used this product and you can see the ticks fall off thereafter!Ensure you read the instructions keep out of your pet's eyes and leave on for 5 minutes.I plan on repeat in a few days.
    WORKS greatly I bought this for my self i had a lot of problems with lice and ticks I used to get ticks on my private parts i dont know how i sometimes had lice in that area too! but now with this shampoo its almost all gone. The only bad thing is that the shampoo is turning my skin bright red but its worth it.
    Woof Woof I have a 95 pound yellow lab and a 75 pound bullmation hybrid bulldog/dalmation and they both love a bath with this shampoo. The oatmeal is soothing to their skin and they smell delicious when they are done with their bath. It helps control fleas as well.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Safari Flea Comb with a Double Row of Teeth Really works! This flea comb far surpassed my expectations. After battling fleas for a couple of weeks I had resorted to handpicking them because all the medications I tried were not working. It is SO hard to catch those things without this ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs 18oz (Citrus) Great value works well smells good This flea shampoo works pretty well in my opinion. It kills the fleas right away and it smells good. It may take a couple baths to kill every single flea because they often hide when you start bathing your dog. I would suggest ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Collar For Large Dogs Inexpensive effective no problems There seem to be a lot emotional reviews over hypothetical concerns about the chemical in this product. I realize that the collar works because it is made with an insecticide. Obviously we shouldn't be eating ...Read the full

    • Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Home Spray, 22oz I use it alot! i have two outside pens for my dog to use. i spray this product on her rugs and anywhere else in both pens to keep the ants and fleas away. i have not seen fleas around so far but the ants are always trying to be a pest. it ...Read the full

    • Zodiac Tick Collar for Dogs, 5 Month effectiveness too short lived. After i buckled the collar on my dog all the parasites died within 24hours. The collar gave my dog total protection even his kennel was protected and free of parasites. The effectiveness of this collar is ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment