Saturday, May 5, 2012

Liberty 50 Plus Small 600553 I had high hopes for Liberty 50

Liberty 50 Plus IGR Spot On For Small Dog  600553
Liberty 50 Plus IGR Spot On For Small Dog 600553 Read more...

  • For dogs 33 lbs or less
  • Kills 5 different kinds of pests on dogs including fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, and mites
  • Kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 8 weeks
  • For use on small dogs over 12 weeks of age
  • Kills, repels, and prevents reinfestation of fleas for up to 5 weeks

  • DON'T waste your money on this product! Okay so I thought I'd save a buck or two!! Instead I'm going to pay more unless the store will give me my money back on this worthless product. I have a small dog who weighs 15 pounds. This product is rated for 33 pounds or less so you would figure the smaller dogs are going to get a larger and hopefully more effective dose. Well guess what happened when I used it EXACTLY like the package says? NOTHINGNADAZILCH!! My dog wasn't running with fleas but I had noticed 2 on him and there is a new baby in the house we are staying at so I didn't want any flea infestation here and transfer to the little guy. My dog not only still has fleas and yes it's only been 2 days but wouldn't you think SOME would be gone? but he is scratching scratching scratching!!!! He doesn't seem to be having any negative reaction to the medication but he sure isn't having a positive one either! I have picked 3 fleas off him so I guess at least they are moving around so that I can see them! He is shaved on his body and upper legs with a little longer hair on his lower legs and his head so there's not much room for the fleas to hide. I am soooo disgusted that I took the shortcut instead of buying the product that I know works on him Frontline Plus and/or Advantage not Advantix.
    I had high hopes for Liberty 50 As the review title says I had high hopes for this Liberty 50 product. I purchased it in a local store for just over $16 for a 3 pack which was a steal compared to other brands. I usually buy everything on Amazon and now wish I had done so in this case because of the reviews. I have always used Frontline Plus and it has always worked amazingly well as did Advantage/Advantix that I used once or twice. To try and keep the explanation short people have been dropping animals here at my home in the middle of the night that they have abused and neglected to the point of near death. Being an animal lover and advocate I took them under my wing and nursed them back to health. One is a Shih Tzu and Pekingese mix and she is who I bought this Liberty 50 for because I was curious to see if something other than what I have always used in the past would work for much less money too!. The local store was charging $100 for a 3 pack of Frontline. I fell in love with this precious dog just as I did with all the other cats and dogs these people abandoned here and decided to keep her so I was curious to see how this product would work considering it sure would save a lot of money over the other brands.When she first came here her hair was matted badly and she was severely infested with fleas and ticks. It took 4 hours of bathing to kill all of them and make sure she didn't have a single bug left on her. The next day is when I put the Liberty 50 on her following every word of the application instructions to a T. After only one day of being outdoors with me not only did she get reinfested with fleas and ticks but mosquitoes were all over her too yet this product makes a claim that it not only kills but also repels fleas ticks and mosquitoes. So I really wish that I could give a rave review and say it works great but it did absolutely nothing except cause her skin irritation. I would *not* recommend Liberty 50 to anyone from my personal experience. I will stick to what has worked in the past either Frontline Plus Advantage or Advantix.
    Best flea product on the market FINALLY something that works. I have a purebred husky and a husky mix. This is the ONLY product that has kept the fleas away. I've used frontline which i already knew was a joke but we had just gotten the dog so I wanted to get something on him didn't work AT ALL tried advantage advantix vectra they all did NOT work still found fleas on my dog. Where I worked carried liberty so I figured I would try it and FINALLY something that works. I've been using it for a couple months and NOT even 1 single flea on either dog. I check them often even though they aren't scratching I still check. My mom even uses it on her pekingese which has a very high flea allergy and has not had one break out since using it. Cheap and WORKS.
    My Dog Hated Liberty 50 Maybe this product works for others but it didn't do a thing for my dog. I called the vet thinking he must have allergies and the vet confirmed dogs were itching all over due to allergies. So I assumed that was the problem since I had treated Tuffy with Liberty 50. I treat my yard and home with Talstar plus I treat it with a natural killer called limonene. That is a double whammy with professional stuff and natural stuff. I can't find a flea in my house or yard but the allergy excuse proved wrong. I found a flea on my arm while sitting with my dog. After an extended profane outburst I turned on every light put on some reading glasses and picked 67 fleas off my pooch. The Liberty 50 was applied 10 days prior to that day. If it worked maybe so for a couple days. If you like for your dog to suffer buy it.
    Working great for us We've been using Liberty 50 for small dogs on our full grown 10 pound Taco Terrier Chihuahua/Miniature Wire Hair Fox Terrier mix throughout all of June July and August. We have not seen a single flea tick or other pest on our little guy since we started. Before using this we had tried flea collars and found many fleas on him. We are buying another 3 month supply because for our little guy it has worked wonders.
    Had no effect on any of my six dogs I have 6 dogs. 2 yorkies 2 wolf hybrids 1 border collie who is highly allergic to fleas and a chihuahua mix. I fight this fight every summer trying to find a product that will kill the fleas. Frontline and Advantage doesn't do it. I was hoping this would. I purchased the big dog and the little dog package. Alas 1 week after application my dogs who hadn't had fleas now were infested my border collie is in misery till another product gets here. It's a waste of money.
    Excellent product! This product works great and really seems to last. Will definitely purchase again.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Liberty 50Plus IGR Spot On For Large Dog 600556 Pretty darn good This product works as advertized. We live in Connecticut seemingly the tick epicenter and find it does the job. It's cheaper than frontline and last longer with no allergic side effects to our dog anyway. ...Read the full

    • Liberty 50 Plus IGR Spot On For XL Dogs 600559 Great Outdoor and Indoor We bought liberty searching for a less costly alternative to the name brand flea and tick medicine. It worked very well for both our outside and inside dogs. ...Read the full

    • Liberty 50 Plus IGR Spot On For Puppies & Toy Dogs 600550 Do Not Use! This product as I'm hearing many on spot flea medicines do caused a terrible reaction on my bichon frise. She suddenly seemed uncoordinated whining climbing on strange things restlessit was very scary so I washed it off and it's been nearly 48 hours and ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Post a Comment