Sunday, May 6, 2012

Merial Frontline Plus Dogs 0 22 Not sold by Amazon!!

Merial Frontline Plus for Dogs, 0-22 lbs. - 12-Pack
Merial Frontline Plus for Dogs, 0-22 lbs. - 12-Pack Read more...

  • Effective for ticks and lice
  • Kills all stages of fleas
  • Kills 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours
  • Easy to apply
  • Safe for pregnant and lactating queens

  • Conspiracy This is a great product. Everyone I know uses it and we all have the same complaint. Why is it the stores only carry that other stuff that doesnt work? I have to go online or search for some specialty store to get this. It is crazy.GREAT PRODUCT.
    Easy to apply and works great I've been using Frontline Plus on my two Cavaliers for several years and it really works. Not only does it protect them from the misery of flea bites but it also keeps them away from me. I'm allergic to flea bites and get awful itchy sores that take forever to heal.Easy and quick to apply once a month and there's no side effects on the dogs. We're all happy. Great product. Better than the old flea powders and collars that were messy and didn't work. Good stuff.
    Very Happy THis was the real deal not the fake stuff found on other sites. Came very quickly. I went to the vet to get the same meds and dose and they wanted 15 per dose this works out to be less than 10. SHipping was ultra fast very happy overall.
    Not sold by Amazon!! Although this product says Ships from and sold by Amazon.com when I ordered it my order was sent to two merchants instead. Not only did I not get my items in two days like my Prime membership gives me but one had not shipped at all three days later and the other one charged me shipping which is still slow. AT NO TIME did I do anything different than I have a billion times when placing this order so I don't understand how this happened. I understand how to buy from other merchants and I did NOT do that in this case. The only help I got from Amazon customer service was that is how the order was placed sorry. I am VERY disappointed with Amazon for the first time in my 13 or so years ordering from them. Good thing I turned off OneClick ordering.
    Excellent productfast delivery Excellent price comparitively. Product arrived much quicker than originally quoted. Would definately reorder again.
    Good Price Have ordered this multiple times before. Always arrives in a timely manner and is usually a competitive price. I buy it because it's recommended by the vet so I had nothing to do with the product choice. It's more expensive to buy it from the vet or from nearby pet stores. Have found better prices at times but from websites that seem questionable.
    Gret product This product is one we have used for a long time and I have never seen fleas or ticks on any of my dogs.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    1 comment:

    1. Your work article, blogs I mean over all contents is must read stuff.
      dogs

      ReplyDelete